B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

A little lop sided though isn't it ? But none the less Ginger has already been bringing her sexuality and ability to seduce the voyeurs to the forefront leaving poor Sera in dust. More people already talking about Ginger and Gina than Serafailure these days.

It didn't take much to pass Sera. :dodgy:

As for Gina, I'm just not really a fan.  Everything I see from her just seems too forced.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

It didn't take much to pass Sera. :dodgy:

As for Gina, I'm just not really a fan.  Everything I see from her just seems too forced.

I'm not a fan of any Girls Apartments in Barcelona.  Soap Opera's are not my thing.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A little lop sided though isn't it ? But none the less Ginger has already been bringing her sexuality and ability to seduce the voyeurs to the forefront leaving poor Sera in dust. More people already talking about Ginger and Gina than Serafailure these days.

Gina???  All she does is exercise naked and bate.  Have you seen her touch anyone?

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Gina???  All she does is exercise naked and bate.  Have you seen her touch anyone?

Glorious Gina is friends with everyone, and she knows how to have fun. Unlike the Frozen Ice Princess who doesn't even know a white wine goes with fish for goodness sake. I will take Gina any day she is entertaining and exciting and funny as hell. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Glorious Gina is friends with everyone, and she knows how to have fun. Unlike the Frozen Ice Princess who doesn't even know a white wine goes with fish for goodness sake. I will take Gina any day she is entertaining and exciting and funny as hell. 

Go for it then

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Like I said in my earlier post I'm not a huge fan of Gina.

However I don't dislike her either.  If she just acted more natural she would be much better.

She also might want to slow down with the drinking as well. ☹️

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Like I said in my earlier post I'm not a huge fan of Gina.

However I don't dislike her either.  If she just acted more natural she would be much better.

She also might want to slow down with the drinking as well. ☹️

She does like her drink, that is for sure. I do however like her quirky personality kind of like Kristy's. They make me laugh, laughter is good for the soul. Unlike the Aphrodite perfection of the female form Serafailure, is just a sour puss and not liked to the point she might be the only one not invited to the big party tomorrow night, now what does that say ?