B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

RLC may have actually hit the right spot on the wall with their dart. :biggrin:

Don't hold your breath.  Couple of things, she went on that balcony to escape last night I lost count.  Nobody smokes that much.  She also tried the "fell asleep" while Kylie and Rus were with her in the bedroom the first time.  They woke her up and pretty much dragged her to the living room table.  Also...as long as the other three are in B2...it will be a nunnery.  

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Don't hold your breath.  Couple of things, she went on that balcony to escape last night I lost count.  Nobody smokes that much.  She also tried the "fell asleep" while Kylie and Rus were with her in the bedroom the first time.  They woke her up and pretty much dragged her to the living room table.  Also...as long as the other three are in B3...it will be a nunnery.  

You really are a "Glass Half Empty" kind of guy.

In fact, I think the glass is actually empty all the time for you. :dodgy:

• Like 3

This woman is the same woman who spent the night with Kalie and Russ but she is now in the B2 apartment as resident?  I did not notice the tatoo on her neck last night but she otherwise looks like the one.  So far I haven't seen a lot to be encouraged about but this could change.   In the b4 apartment isn't Mila the same woman who was in Serafima Ginger and Angelinas apartment this morning?  Much moving around.