B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

This woman is the same woman who spent the night with Kalie and Russ but she is now in the B2 apartment as resident?  I did not notice the tatoo on her neck last night but she otherwise looks like the one.  So far I haven't seen a lot to be encouraged about but this could change.   In the b4 apartment isn't Mila the same woman who was in Serafima Ginger and Angelinas apartment this morning?  Much moving around.

You are correct on both counts.

The new girl at B2 it the girl from B3 last night.

Mila is the same girl that was with Sera, Ginger and Angel.  B4 is where she normally stays.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

comes from experience...not naive idealism

There is a big difference between being naive and just being positive and having some hope.

Jaya has been here for one day and you have already decided she is no good.

I like to give them a chance before I write them off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

My thanks.  I will have less questions as I watch and read.  B4 is where Mila lives but I read that she and Elvira are girlfriends. Does she have girlfriend in B1 as well and which one if so?

That's a complicated question.

The short answer is that Mila has MANY friends. 😂

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

There is a big difference between being naive and just being positive and having some hope.

Jaya has been here for one day and you have already decided she is no good.

I like to give them a chance before I write them off.

You are right and I do think it was a dick move by RLC to put her in with the couple on her first night.  Mostly because Kylie and Rus were game and clearly she had limits.  I keep saying that it would be a very rare event that any girl is going to go into that couples apartment no matter who is in there and do anything more than what she did this morning.  (so I hear...did not see it).  No girl is going to suck another girls guy's dick as part of this project.  Has not happened yet and it will not.  Yeah we may have seen some more risqué stuff when other girls have brought guys (basically of the street) into B1, 2 or 4...but not to anyone's husband or boyfriend.  Even when the Italian stallion was in B4...only one girl sucked his dick...Megan, the one he came there with.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You are right and I do think it was a dick move by RLC to put her in with the couple on her first night.  Mostly because Kylie and Rus were game and clearly she had limits.  I keep saying that it would be a very rare event that any girl is going to go into that couples apartment no matter who is in there and do anything more than what she did this morning.  (so I hear...did not see it).  No girl is going to suck another girls guy's dick as part of this project.  Has not happened yet and it will not.  Yeah we may have seen some more risqué stuff when other girls have brought guys (basically of the street) into B1, 2 or 4...but not to anyone's husband or boyfriend.  Even when the Italian stallion was in B4...only one girl sucked his dick...Megan, the one he came there with.

RLC didn't put her with them.  She was already friends with them.

She didn't have any luggage with her at B3 she left earlier today to go get it and move to B2.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

This is all way over my head at the moment.  I have many apartments to view and read about but these these I will watch carefully.  Need to see some sex to make this cost worth it. 

Well the good thing is you have 24 (Hopefully 25 soon) apartments to watch. 

My advice to you is don't just focus on the Barcelona apartments.

• Like 1