B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

I am quite glad Gina is moving out to be with her friends in B2.

This cold dungeon is not for her it seems, but then without her in this room, this will return to a one room apartment for some while the rest enjoy the click baits in the other.

Maybe there will be a new girl but then she will be "enslaved" by the prude & do her bidding.

Not every girl will and can stand up to the cold, evil force like Gina my goofy happy-go-lucky girl did.

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 1

Ich wünsche mir ein Mädchen mit sehr exhibitionistischer Veranlagung, kommt Ginger entgegen.
Weiter sollte sie außerdem etwas devot sein, dann passt sie in Serafinas Beuteschema.

I wish for a girl with a very exhibitionistic disposition, Ginger agrees.
Furthermore, she should also be somewhat submissive, then it fits into Serafina's prey scheme.

One more victim, for the gravedigger of B1,i named the Serafima Virus, but Ginger is trying to resist, yesterday she was enslaved by the virus all day long, but today she gets free in the tub while B1 is clear

Ginger ur sooooooo Fresh... :heart:

And dont forget,all B1 is yours,more than ever...

Aside

little bedroom of B1  Karina,then GIna OUT,whats next 4 this bedroom...

Average bedroom Amira,Daisy OUT,Ginger is IN and resist,but for how many time...

And during this time the Serafima virus inoculated by these RLC's A-holes is still there and very activ,but unfortunately in a very sick way

For those who were able to follow the sequence of the stuffed that rubs the virus on her pussy before trying to fall asleep,pathetic and pretty scary, a great moment of sadness and desolation, her mind is not well, and I'm scared for Ginger and the next girl who come in this cursed place

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_10?ts=1550364178&from=share           The cuddy toy put on her pussy,after 1 hour long of bizarre and pathetic action of all kind(I even come to wonder now, if this virus has had sex with a man or a woman,i mean real sex,not these strange things she does )

Word on the street is the Sera's days are numbered on RLC as the complaint dept. drawer is full. Time for a change in master bedroom as summer is coming and frozen ice flow is melting and will be retreating back to north as Barcelona warms up. So if Sera plans on hanging around awhile she will have no choice but to warm up with the times or head north with the ice.

See the source imageSee the source image