Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 3/15/2019 at 12:24 AM, peking said:

trash? a little harsh?

let's suppose everything is not free but for a few extra(hopefully, harmless) clicks the service can remain "free" and with that revenue, create jobs and hire people.

pain in the ass but...

peking,  what prompted my post was getting a Ransom Screen. " Microsoft scanned your computer and found a virus, your computer has been frozen......".  Normally I go to Task Manager and End Task, this time, I had to log off, and do a restart.  Being redirected to a page of lawn furniture, video games,  or power tools is benign, Ransom Screens are another level of risk

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 5:21 AM, just man said:

Leora & Paul in a quickie licking & sucking At 18/3/2019..😉😉

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Elle doit se dire :

"encore boire son sperme... et jamais rien dans mon cul !"

😂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Looking at the expression on Leora's face... I don't think Paul has washed his cock this morning... 🤢🤢🤢

I very seldom see anybody washing their genitals before sex, at least oral sex would taste much better after washing. And have you noticed that most of the Russian girls wash their panties after shower, the ones that they had on before shower. Don´t they have enough panties so that they could put them in the weekly-or-so laundry? And should they wash their pussies more often, so that panties would stay cleaner?