Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 4/27/2019 at 12:02 AM, Howard said:

she's not a faker

This is not even a question. Have you, and I know you have, seen how wet she is even 10 minutes after climaxing? I've seen 100s of times and that's literal not an exaggeration. Anyone who questions her again will have the International Collection of Woodland Creatures and their affiliate members around and of course Eva will testify with her nose.

• Like 4

bonjour leora !!! je suis heureux de retrouver tes dernières vidéos son plaisir et ton plaisir avec tes yeux et j'aime ca tu est presque arriver à lecher tes seins encore un effort et ce seras top j'adore suis fans à tout jamais bisous

On 4/27/2019 at 10:00 PM, BBsq69 said:

This is not even a question. Have you, and I know you have, seen how wet she is even 10 minutes after climaxing? I've seen 100s of times and that's literal not an exaggeration. Anyone who questions her again will have the International Collection of Woodland Creatures and their affiliate members around and of course Eva will testify with her nose.

I just hope she cums most of the time

On 4/26/2019 at 7:02 PM, Howard said:

Commentary:  I give Leora much credit.  She kinda force bated herself (for the home viewer).  While it took her a long time to get her cookie, she could have 'mailed it in' like "Ulyana" (fake it) after 15 minutes. Instead, she didn't give up and after 45 minutes, she was rewarded.  Tidbit we can confirm of Leora - she's not a faker and definitely not a quitter.  She'll be sore tomorrow (therefore she's granted a day off, should she wish).

(Video Content No Longer Available)

can you reupload plz ??

Thanks !

On 4/24/2019 at 5:30 AM, xanadu said:

Longue et intense masturbation.

Version Standard:

Version Zoomée:

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

Omg i miss more video, can you reupload too ?

thanks

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 9:00 AM, jimze said:

Omg i miss more video, can you reupload too ?

thanks

Bonjour l'ami tu viens de la planète Krypton pour avoir raté des vidéos de Leora :wink:

24.04:

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

26.04:

• Like 12