Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

9 hours ago, Helderwelder2 said:

again the question:
why do you crop the image on the left side?
And so Leora in the shot.

Please make a full-frame recording, what bothers the time when Leora's head is cut off.

well,i understand exactly what you are referring of it the points about the full frame of front cam! to make my points very clear comes with me!to the screen preview of the RLC will find their 2buttons to making a full preview! to on screen of RLC,both of them when you go to click on them you will get a full frames!one of them be on the top of the screen it's sixth button from right side & the other in the right one of the bottom of the screen! if you chose the 1st one it will get you a full of the screen without the red  logo of RLC live, but if click this button to make preview it will be not so good for making the images or making on the Gif's images!because of you will get a mini pictures without lots of the details!the other button is it who my favorite to make preview of front cam,but the only defect even with wide vision if Leora's chosen to sitting on in the left corner of the sofa!that choice! it makes already will be find something of her image being missing!at that point!to make fixed of this situation,it depends on the power of streaming to skips that defect to switched  on to other button for complete of the preview & as you had been noticed on this copy & on other copy of mine on Yulia's topic,i was facing off a bit of problem from the power of streaming & his cut off over & over sometimes,so isn't my free will to cut off any part of Leora's body! hopefully of these  the whole points & the answers be useful about your question who several time asked me over & over again.. take care! friend & thanks again for give me the motivation to make something better for Leora's in next times..

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I can't thank all you guys enough for the downloads you give us but a big thanks anyway

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I can't thank all you guys enough for the downloads you give us but a big thanks anyway

Google traduction:

Hi Chris I lived the same thing almost a year ago and I understand you perfectly. I'm going to send you the videos I've captured in the last five months. It will take several days because in total it is 20GB and therefore remained attentive to your mailbox.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xanadu said:

Google traduction:

Hi Chris I lived the same thing almost a year ago and I understand you perfectly. I'm going to send you the videos I've captured in the last five months. It will take several days because in total it is 20GB and therefore remained attentive to your mailbox.

Xanadu, you are a very kind, generous and thoughtful member. I tip my
hat to you, kind sir, and say thank you, even though it's Chris who's on
the receiving end. I hope there are more members out there like you.
Good on you!! 👍👍