Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you get a 2kb file and no video. Chances are the Video was removed.  I suspect they are subject to DMCA Takedowns as well. No Site is Immune from those.

I would normally agree with you, but it only seems to happen with the
new videos and when I come back on a later day I can download it.
Plus, they have vids much older than the ones I can't download that I
can still download.

Just now, letsdothis said:

I would normally agree with you, but it only seems to happen with the
new videos and when I come back on a later day I can download it.
Plus, they have vids much older than the ones I can't download that I
can still download.

What Tube Sites do when they get a DMCA Notice is they remove the Video then re-upload it again by doing this gives the Video a Different Hashtag#.  The old one is gone and a newer one replaces it.  That's the workaround from deleting a Video completely.  Tube Sites are a Dime a Dozen. There are at least 1,000 of them on the Net and most are all interconnected together. So if one Site places a Video then chances are a few hundred others have the same Video within a few hours.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gigou5076 said:

bonjour a tous je reve de leora cette nuit toujour egale a elle meme sur un passe une nuit d'enfer elle m comme urine sur le corp c etait magnifique je suis senti un geant face a une telle beaute j avais envi que la nuit ne s arette jamais j’étais trop bien avec elle et elle a fait des trucs que j’ai jamais fait dans le reel dieu que c’était fabuleux dans mon reve il a été tout à fait reveil and me suis reveiller hummmmmmmmm !!

yikes

On 5/14/2019 at 7:32 AM, StnCld316 said:

If you get a 2kb file and no video. Chances are the Video was removed.  I suspect they are subject to DMCA Takedowns as well. No Site is Immune from those.

I tryed myself they use only on few videos like a test of protection player, that 2kb file no video are from protection player that force block download and get you a blank HTML page. All videos play and can be downloaded exception from 1-2 day when use this video player.

On 5/16/2019 at 5:24 AM, RapStar48 said:

Leora super bate with double dildo and fantastic orgasm !!

(Video Content No Longer Available)

You're a godsend. I tuned in just as she was finishing and I missed it

• Like 5