Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 5/20/2019 at 10:56 AM, Lalaland said:

Datei it is faulty

Hi Lalaland , 

First : Masha is the girl from the original topic appartment "Masha & Sasha" on RLC, when Dasha quits Demit  ( Dasha & Demid (10/03/14 - 07/12/17 in the archived appartment) she is friend with Masha and coming to the appart, that become a threesome appart ^^ with name Masha & Sasha and Dasha, but actually Sasha is in love with Dasha and the appart Become "Dasha & Sasha and Masha you can find it ont the actual topic, i hope it's clear lol :cry:

Second : for the date of the video from "Leora painting",  the correct date is beginning of 2017, when i have made this video ( the CHUUUT label)it's at  i have forget to change the year date on the video when i edited them ,  i have explain that on a premium topic i posted 2 years ago :

Hi everybody / Bonjour a tous

Longtime I have posted something, i'm back ^^ / Longtemps que j'ai posté quelque chose, je suis de retour ^^

Only for fans no nude / Seulement pour les fans sans nu

Leora is for me the most beautiful representation of the modern woman, it is the only woman with multiple facets present on the project RLC                                                                                                Leora est pour moi la plus belle représentation de la femme moderne, c'est la seule femme aux multiples facettes présente sur le projet RLC

Here is another / en voici une autre :
The painting / La peinture
La chanson est de Demis Roussos "Le peintre des étoiles"  / The song is by Demis Roussos "The painter of the stars"

The video is from this year it's my first in 2017 and i have forget to change the year in my Tag lol

I made this video at the beginning of the year  / J'ai fait cette video au début de l'année

Back on 2019, Thats all folk LALALAND :angel:

Dasha & Demid /03/14 - 07/12/17)

Although we have seen Leora enjoying a toy up her arse and even doing a DP with the white dildo. In my opinion she would enjoy DP even more if she were to use the black dildo for her pussy and the brown dildo (more flexible and with suction pad) up her arse. She would not have to stretch her hand as much, trying to keep the small dildo in place because the brown dildo is more flexible and longer. Give it a go Leora... I am convinced you will enjoy it more than me watching you....😘😘😘👌👌👌

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Although we have seen Leora enjoying a toy up her arse and even doing a DP with the white dildo. In my opinion she would enjoy DP even more if she were to use the black dildo for her pussy and the brown dildo (more flexible and with suction pad) up her arse. She would not have to stretch her hand as much, trying to keep the small dildo in place because the brown dildo is more flexible and longer. Give it a go Leora... I am convinced you will enjoy it more than me watching you....😘😘😘👌👌👌

LOl, i agree with you (exists also a video where Leora using the white dildo in ass and fingering is lovely kittty and if i remember me good it's in the Bathroom, but i don't remember when lol  :angel:)

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 6:33 PM, anonymous200912 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Can someone re-up these?

pour le 16.05 clique sur le lien placé par demetrax il y a quelques heures sur la page 39.