Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:25 AM, just man said:

Leora was Bate & fingering Ass .. At 19/01/2019😉😉

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

GREAT VID THANK YOU POINTS 2 U JUST MAN.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, mofo said:

leora and paul in action at guest room

had problem with freezing picture at one point so i had to stop recording and refresh the page and start recording again and there are also lagging going on

the sex act took place for paid viewers but for those that want to see paul ass is good opportunity

i let the recording go all the way so you all pervs can see how leora whiping jeez from her meetcave;d

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Could you please NOT use that site  2 put stuff on.  It doesn't work well at all

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, mofo said:

leora and paul in action at guest room

had problem with freezing picture at one point so i had to stop recording and refresh the page and start recording again and there are also lagging going on

the sex act took place for paid viewers but for those that want to see paul ass is good opportunity

i let the recording go all the way so you all pervs can see how leora whiping jeez from her meetcave;d

(Video Content No Longer Available)

ESET Nod32 & Malwarebytes say to avoid the link.

Not even Leora is worth the chance of getting my computer infected w/ malware or a virus.  Ain't no ***** worth it. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Not even Leora is worth the chance of getting my computer infected w/ malware or a virus.  Ain't no ***** worth it. 😉

Didn't we have this same discussion once before? I wonder why anyone wants to use anything other than the two efficient and regularly-chosen sites for this purpose. Mystifying why this occasionally still happens. Thanks Howard for stepping in with this sound advice. Again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

It's ironic that on CamCaps, we can talk about everything sexual including body part slang. But the word b*tch gets censored.

• Like 1