Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

Many thanks to Xanadu for putting this up as a mab!  Thanks too to Leora fan for the original compilation.  Unfortunately, like some othere, I wasn't able to download the ZIppyshare files.  As a UK resident it seems they are not allowed and even with my DNS ip address dhanged to the Netherlands and Germany it still did not work.  WIth a VPN set to the USA it detected my use of VPN and still disallowed the download.  We could do with some technical expert somewhere to help!

Thanks to all involved anyway!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, richgod said:

Unfortunately, like some othere, I wasn't able to download the ZIppyshare files.  As a UK resident it seems they are not allowed and even with my DNS ip address dhanged to the Netherlands and Germany it still did not work.  WIth a VPN set to the USA it detected my use of VPN and still disallowed the download.  We could do with some technical expert somewhere to help!

Thanks to all involved anyway!

??  ever tried with the Tor Browser??????

On 5/25/2019 at 2:16 PM, ILSTRONZO said:

Leora - 2019 Q1 (Jan-Feb-Mar)

Please join me in seeding this.

good luck and thanks to the original contributors.

Etant assidu sur ce site j'avais déjà toutes ces vidéos mais pour les nouveaux arrivants c'est vraiment très très intéressant.Comme ILSTRONZO l'avait demandé j'ai participé à l'effort commun

Et téléchargé ce torrent MAIS pour le travail accompli par ILSTRONZO recevoir seulement trois "Like" je trouve que cela est vraiment injuste.

Pour les réfractaires aux torrents voici le lien MAB (5,7GB):

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 7

On 5/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, xanadu said:

Etant assidu sur ce site j'avais déjà toutes ces vidéos mais pour les nouveaux arrivants c'est vraiment très très intéressant.Comme ILSTRONZO l'avait demandé j'ai participé à l'effort commun

Et téléchargé ce torrent MAIS pour le travail accompli par ILSTRONZO recevoir seulement trois "Like" je trouve que cela est vraiment injuste.

Pour les réfractaires aux torrents voici le lien MAB (5,7GB):

(Video Content No Longer Available)

thanks Xanadu!

not to worry: doing what is right is its own reward.

also, the true heroes are the ones recording. keep up the good work!

• Like 5