B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

il y a une heure, zzakary a dit :

2 Lazy RLC for me now...

B1 is dead(the Serafima virus effect,sorry for you Ginger but i love the "Gigi moment"),B2 is a kindergarten(damn bad casting after cemetery girls Leia,Erin,Maluma),B4 lazy girls  1 way bedrooms cameras,B3 too many blind spots   just 1 boring couple(Kylie not open for more),R1 gone for now,R2 i hate Emily and  Angie is too lazy (very bad casting in this apt + smoking outside room kill this pretty place + drugs issue),new RLC apt varvara, uly are a failure + olivia apt have great potential but way too tiny,impossible to make a party in it while the 2 big palace of RLC are to 2 lazy couples Anabel and Yulia(snails couple always in the dark,even in the bath),RLC put new cameras but no complete action(example Nelly apt has 2 loggias,but RLC put just the cam in one + sound in loggia of apt of eva but no sound in loggia of others RLC apt like Uly,Varvara,Lana,Adeline,Olivia),a lot of "hall" and some guestroom without sound in many RLC's apt,MSD not enough camera in this apt + confused situation in it...........and and..............Jane&Dick apt restroom without cam kill the mood.........emma apt weird...............Adeline apt too lazy Markus..........kitty& smith no guests in it,just only 1................

I mainly watch the B-apt sooooo maybe a girl like

Oksi,Salma,Gigi or my dream girl Vik.............

but for now i put the plane sign,i m on vacation concerning my RLC subscription...
but i read CC & RLCF and some free images available,hither and thither on the net... :biggrin:

Actually this is the right thing to do, RLC is cheating our money by being lazy.

B1 (except for Ginger), is just AirBnB while they gym, club & work outside. It is unlikely to improve.

B2 I only watch for Gina, the rest are just waste of time. B3 Kylie is not my type of girl. B4 Mila is getting lazier and works too much compared to her last stay. The rest of the girls are just generally passing time & doing nothing fantastic.

For anyone out there who is thinking about subscribing, FXXKING DON'T DO IT! NO MATTER WHAT YOU READ HERE, UNLESS A FANTASTIC GIRL COMES IN OR RETURN, DON'T SUBSCRIBE!

I am definitely not renewing mine when it expires in about 3 weeks. 

Il y a 1 heure, Fagen a dit :

Sorry I meant "I didnt know" it was her birthday, I went back to replay to watch what happened earlier today when I was sleeping and didnt see anything indicating it was her Birthday, no singing balloons gifts or anything, unless I missed that part while skipping throug? 🙂

I dont understand russian so I dont know if she talked about it being her birthday.

I knew because Noldus mentioned it a day before. I find it strange too, that's why I said maybe it was her decision to keep it low-key.

But still, there should be at least a cake 🤨

19 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I knew because Noldus mentioned it a day before. I find it strange too, that's why I said maybe it was her decision to keep it low-key.

But still, there should be at least a cake 🤨

I think Elviras birthday is today, Bea and laima is already up, maybe going to prepare something for Elvira. Or else I dont see why they would be up this early. And no celebration for Elvira yesterday in any way so I think its today.

As for Noldus sometimes he is right sometimes not 😉 (most time right though)

il y a 5 minutes, Fagen a dit :

I think Elviras birthday is today, Bea and laima is already up, maybe going to prepare something for Elvira. Or else I dont see why they would be up this early. And no celebration for Elvira yesterday in any way so I think its today.

This is a good point. Bea is up and Laima is in the showers. 

The last time they were up so early was Oksi's last day.

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she hates the other girls, I have seen her together with Bea also in Milas bed, giving massage etc.

I don't mean she hates them, i meant  that she doesn't like to hang out with them....every day when she is coming back in the evening she eats, doing bath and stays in her room. She doesn't interact with the rest of the girls anymore like it was a few weeks before.

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

I don't mean she hates them, i meant  that she doesn't like to hang out with them....every day when she is coming back in the evening she eats, doing bath and stays in her room. She doesn't interact with the rest of the girls anymore like it was a few weeks before.

True I see what you mean, she doesnt really spend much time in the house any more, always out somewhere.

1 hour ago, pajero said:

bonjour JOHN oui aujourd'hui jour de paie (mila a pris tous les tickets de caisse) .mila va passer par B1 pour rendre les bottines de GINGER et recuprer son sac a dos laissé dans la chambre de SERA

Thank you for the info pajero.

One question....maybe the google translation is wrong...but you said something about Mila’s Making Ginger boots? what do you mean? 

Edit: now I understand what you mean...

she will return the boots she took from Ginger....stupid google translator!

10 hours ago, zzakary said:

I m out of RLC for now babyboy,thanks for the link anyway,enjoy Diane

Aside

2 Lazy RLC for me now...

B1 is dead(the Serafima virus effect,sorry for you Ginger but i love the "Gigi moment"),B2 is a kindergarten(damn bad casting after cemetery girls Leia,Erin,Maluma),B4 lazy girls  1 way bedrooms cameras,B3 too many blind spots   just 1 boring couple(Kylie not open for more),R1 gone for now,R2 i hate Emily and  Angie is too lazy (very bad casting in this apt + smoking outside room kill this pretty place + drugs issue),new RLC apt varvara, uly are a failure + olivia apt have great potential but way too tiny,impossible to make a party in it while the 2 big palace of RLC are to 2 lazy couples Anabel and Yulia(snails couple always in the dark,even in the bath),RLC put new cameras but no complete action(example Nelly apt has 2 loggias,but RLC put just the cam in one + sound in loggia of apt of eva but no sound in loggia of others RLC apt like Uly,Varvara,Lana,Adeline,Olivia),a lot of "hall" and some guestroom without sound in many RLC's apt,MSD not enough camera in this apt + confused situation in it...........and and..............Jane&Dick apt restroom without cam kill the mood.........emma apt weird...............Adeline apt too lazy Markus..........kitty& smith no guests in it,just only 1................

I mainly watch the B-apt sooooo maybe a girl like

Oksi,Salma,Gigi or my dream girl Vik.............

but for now i put the plane sign,i m on vacation concerning my RLC subscription...
but i read CC & RLCF and some free images available,hither and thither on the net... :biggrin:

I understand. I have Diane, Ginger and Gina, but I'll admit that the GOVs are kinda in a down period now. As you say, B2 is a kindergarden, and B1 is a pitstop before the clubs. I think we are all waiting for the new Oksi, Salma or Gigi.

In the mean time:

zzakary ✈️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

Fagen, Fagen  

giphy-preview.gif