B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

6 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

No, the opposite, she has nothing to do with the girls in B4....except Elvira which is the only girl that Mila likes.

I dont think she hates the other girls, I have seen her together with Bea also in Milas bed, giving massage etc.

3 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

Since i am a new subscriber, i am asking the old members...Mila did the same job during her first visit and she was missing so often from B4?

The last few weeks of her stay she spended a lot of time in B2 with a girl named Sofie.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

hey Fagen, you mean the girls did not know it was her birthday?

Very unlikely I believe, or some people just don't care.

Sorry I meant "I didnt know" it was her birthday, I went back to replay to watch what happened earlier today when I was sleeping and didnt see anything indicating it was her Birthday, no singing balloons gifts or anything, unless I missed that part while skipping throug? 🙂

I dont understand russian so I dont know if she talked about it being her birthday.

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Sofie had a couple of blonde guest... pretty sure that non of them were Mila...

Yeah I remember she had a few blonde guest, you're probably right about Mila, that it was after Sofie had left. And then Amina came to b4 and hanged out with Mary and Bridget at first but then something happened between them and she started to hang out with Mila, Amina thought she could have stayed in b2 I think it was but didnt get the spot. Then later on as we know she came back to stay at b2 and later moved to b1 while b2 was UM for a long period.