Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

I wouldn't be surprised if Paul told her to shave. She loves to explore, try new things, and she definitely likes the taste of her own juices. I could see Paul being immature enough to think any pussy hair is gross. Hopefully I'm wrong!

je ne  pense pas il n'ai pas attirer par le sexe .

moi quand ma femme passe devant moi la chatte a l'air j'ai tout de suite la mains qui va la toucher ,car lui non y reste indifférent .

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not Happy Camper today, home ill only 18 days to go to my serious operation and nothing to watch. Couldn't she once stay awake and not go out for one day.

Honestly "Not Happy Jan"

I remember you speaking of this a while back and I just like to say keep your head up and here's hoping everything will go well with your surgery and you'll be back here soon after

• Like 2

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I remember you speaking of this a while back and I just like to say keep your head up and here's hoping everything will go well with your surgery and you'll be back here soon after

Thanks mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thanks mate.

Wasn't sure if you were down because Leora has done nothing or what was happening. Sorry. I will wish for her to do something just to make you happy. In fact, I truly believe she may stun you so much on her next foray that you won't need anesthesia! How's that?

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Wasn't sure if you were down because Leora has done nothing or what was happening. Sorry. I will wish for her to do something just to make you happy. In fact, I truly believe she may stun you so much on her next foray that you won't need anesthesia! How's that?

Now that would be great to see!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora is bating, great view on Camera 10

A perfect way for her to start the day.

Who knows what the remainder of the day might bring.  Tis a lovely sight to behold in the bedroom.

41 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm wondering if Leora did the bate today for her fans?

There is not a doubt in my mind that it was for her fans.

It could very well been for your benefit. Putting her bate in the priority of her accomplishments for the day. She still probably reads what is posted here.

I have a hunch that the days activities will be directed to her fans. With her having been out and about so much the last few days.

• Like 1