Kira (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

If Kira with a dildo is a B.. so yes 😁 otherwise, as far as i saw, with a guy  she received oral, fingering and boobs grabbing but her always in the passive role (Kira & friends late 3some fun apr 25 / Kira & friends hot 4some may 10 / Kira & friends hot 4some rd 2 may 11)

Looking at archive, it seems that she is Kira's toy girl.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

How you came up with that conclusion?

She is just working on Serena's hair. Last time Edda worked on Serena makeup before Serena left and Edda fucked the shit out of Alan

What elegant hands Edda has.

This is such promising party and the other guy is playing video game alone at Allan's place.

Don't think he is very much liked by George's team.

Observation:

23:01: Edda arrives

23:25: The new guy arrives (25 min after Edda arrival)

03:07: Edda and the new guy leave together.

Edda does not come here for socialization. It should a business arrangement. Crossing fingers.

I didn't recognise the bloke til now but thats Alan 2 that was stayed for a week with Nina and he has been teased by Emily & Kira tonight.

image.thumb.png.23ba3af15d43a065ac36c3d49cbf48f3.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Just In said:

I didn't recognise the bloke til now but thats Alan 2 that was stayed for a week with Nina and he has been teased by Emily & Kira tonight.

image.thumb.png.23ba3af15d43a065ac36c3d49cbf48f3.png  0

What is it with this guy?Nina offered it to him on a plate numerous times and now the lovely Emily does the same and he just lies their and grins.He is maybe reading up on how to have sexual intercourse with a woman  and is still stuck on the index.Fucking beats me.😥😥😥

• Like 1