a job?

sparky

I'm not sure about all the current residents, but some do have jobs...and some of the previous residents had jobs.

With current residents, the only ones I know for sure about are Lori and Max...and Nora and Kiko.

With previous residents, Ian worked, Lina and Mark both worked and Artur worked.  Ian and Artur, by the way they looked worn out and tired when they came home, looked like they worked hard.

Oh, and Olga tried her hand at prostitution...briefly, for sure, though I suspect she was fucking for money much more than we saw on cam.  I think that's what she was doing when she would be gone for a day or two at a time.

Oh, and Olga tried her hand at prostitution...briefly, for sure, though I suspect she was fucking for money much more than we saw on cam.  I think that's what she was doing when she would be gone for a day or two at a time.

Did she fuck different people at the house? Was the exchange of money ever caught on cam?

Did she fuck different people at the house? Was the exchange of money ever caught on cam?

I personally watched her talking to one man she brought into the apartment at the kitchen table.  It was a lengthy conversation and at one point he took some money out of his pocket, counted it, put it away and left soon after.

A short time later...the same night...she brought another man into the apartment.  They talked for quite some time in the living room.  He was positioned at the end of the sofa nearest the computer alcove and she was at the other end by the windows.  (this was when the living room cam was positioned in the computer alcove)  After a time of talking, she came over to sit on a chair next to him and they played around some.  Then they both went to the bedroom and had sex.  It was not satisfying to him.  It didn't appear that he even had an orgasm.  I think the idea that he was on cam finally got the better of him.  Afterward, they talked some more in the living room and he left.  I didn't actually see him give her money, but when he was in the blind spot between the living room and the hall I saw him putting his hand in his pocket and taking something out.  I think that was when he paid her.

Sergey wasn't home that night.  There was some speculation here as to whether he knew about the whole thing.  I think he did.  For one thing, he seldom left the apartment for extended periods of time...she did so regularly.  They had been having frequent arguments leading up to that day...they didn't seem to have much money...very little food.  After that day, they still had problems...she wasn't giving him sex...she left for a couple of days...they argued...suddenly she packed her clothes and other stuff and left.  Shortly after that the apartment went offline.

I had  videos of the action between Olga and the second guy when they were in the bedroom but all my videos are gone.