B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just woke up from a short nap and at first couldn't find Mila but now I see her getting the royal treatment in Elvira's bed.  What did she do to deserve that?  Did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything, she is getting royal treatment because.....she is MILA!😉😎 The Queen of B4!

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

You didn't miss anything, she is getting royal treatment because.....she is MILA!😉😎 The Queen of B4!

That's not what you guys have been saying for the last week or so.  I'm actually glad to see it though.  Guy or no guy the other night I think she is pretty hot and I like to see her getting some action from the rest of the girls.  Where is Elvira though?  Don't see her anywhere.

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's not what you guys have been saying for the last week or so.  I'm actually glad to see it though.  Guy or no guy the other night I think she is pretty hot and I like to see her getting some action from the rest of the girls.  Where is Elvira though?  Don't see her anywhere.

She is still the most beautiful girl in the apartment, regardless what she is doing outside the apartment, and what some might said about her.