B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It sounds funny to you but they say where there's a will there's a way.  She says I have the most talented tongue in Texas so to make sure she keeps getting it along with a good fuck she went out and bought a high quality strap on and guess who wears it?  Works like a charm and I can do her several times a night. Image result for embarrassed emojiJust don't tell her husband.

Don't worry, not my place anyway lol.  

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Adelita sucking Elviras breast

Oh is that the kind of hungry you meant?  I haven't even turned RLC on yet.  Haven't been home long.  Just tit sucking?  Somebody point her a little lower.

Oh is that the kind of hungry you meant?  I haven't even turned RLC on yet.  Haven't been home long.  Just tit sucking?  Somebody point her a little lower.

You'll see what I meant when you check the replay.

Unfortunately it ended as quickly as it started. 😢

I've noticed those 2 girls like to play together but that's all it is is play.  No real intimacy.  I think I've only seen them kiss once and it wasn't much of a kiss and they stay away from each others pussy.  No muff diving, not even any fingering. 

• Upvote 1

I've noticed those 2 girls like to play together but that's all it is is play.  No real intimacy.  I think I've only seen them kiss once and it wasn't much of a kiss and they stay away from each others pussy.  No muff diving, not even any fingering. 

It seemed a bit better this time but I definitely agree with you.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Yes she does. 👍

I thought so.  You can tell the way she looks at the girls.  She wants it.  Has she done it with anyone on cam?  That I would love to see.  I know it's not going to happen with Laura though.