R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I know it's still early and the girls just moved in, but Alana looks a little boring to me. Hope Mara starts to spend more time here soon.

I think mara is busy right now with her old apartment

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I know it's still early and the girls just moved in, but Alana looks a little boring to me. Hope Mara starts to spend more time here soon.

Agree,my chips are mostly in Mara and Kristy.Rosa...should continue being an guest.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seriously..did she gone dress the top part of clothes hided in restroom!?Maybe she isn't the resident Rose.

yes she did and the panties also, give her some days but it's not the best start I have seen

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes she did and the panties also, give her some days but it's not the best start I have seen

Agree.Feel she still acting like when she was just guest,big suprisse to see an resident dressing hided of cams😂.Time could be he r friend indeed.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I find it funny how much talk there is about this apartment now.  All the girls are not new at all, just in a different role.  At any rate, life has been given back to this apartment!

It's talked because it got revamped with new cams and girls,if they don't improve in major aspects(mainly doing their life's in the house)in some months house post will be as dead as it was before.We still to see if "life has been gived back to house",weekend could be an good indication from what expect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's talked because it got revamped with new cams and girls,if they don't improve in major aspects(mainly doing their life's in the house)in some months house post will be as dead as it was before.We still to see if "life has been gived back to house",weekend could be an good indication from what expect.

I get it Ze, it's just the same old girls and page after page of approval, that's what I don't get.  It's not like they are all new and there is really something worth wild to talk about.  They are all old to RLC and the only difference is that they are now working for RLC.  Sure, you will or should get to see more of them but it's just nothing new as usual with RLC.......they keeping bringing in the old wood!!