B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

13 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm seeing it for the first time but I don't like it either.  Kind of petty 

If I remember correctly Bea was upset and argued with Mila who was cool and kept her temper while Bea wasn’t and she left the room angry. Bea is responsible for what has happened and she is the one who should ask sorry from Mila and not the opposite.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

If I remember correctly Bea was upset and argued with Mila who was cool and kept her temper while Bea wasn’t and she left the room angry. Bea is responsible for what has happened and she is the one who should ask sorry from Mila and not the opposite.  

Well I watched it too and yes Bea is the one who got upset and left the room but we have no idea what she got upset about.  The way I see it it doesn't matter what it was about.  It was late night.  They were all tired.  Girls can get upset over very little things at times like that.  The point I was trying to make is that Bea came to Mila's room last night and tried to apologize and make it right.  Diane and Laura both tried to talk to Mila and get them back together and Mila wouldn't have it.  She completely ignored Bea, wouldn't even look at her or talk to her.  You don't do that to your friends.  That's pretty petty in my book.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I watched it too and yes Bea is the one who got upset and left the room but we have no idea what she got upset about.  The way I see it it doesn't matter what it was about.  It was late night.  They were all tired.  Girls can get upset over very little things at times like that.  The point I was trying to make is that Bea came to Mila's room last night and tried to apologize and make it right.  Diane and Laura both tried to talk to Mila and get them back together and Mila wouldn't have it.  She completely ignored Bea, wouldn't even look at her or talk to her.  You don't do that to your friends.  That's pretty petty in my book.  

You may have right because I didn’t watch all time so I might have missed something. 

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

You may have right because I didn’t watch all time so I might have missed something. 

No problem my friend.  I just hope they kiss and make up.  Life's too short to hold grudges

• Like 1