B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

25 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I caught up on B1 and now catching up here after being gone since Friday morning.  I don't think I missed much here either except that Diane's boyfriend is back.  I hope he stays in his hotel and Diane goes there to fuck him. 

What's this I read about 20 girls totally naked in B4?  Did I read that wrong?  Where did they all come from and why?  

More trouble with Mila and Bea?  I was really hoping that had long blown over by now.  What else have I missed?

Laima is leaving finally?  At lease one bit of good news.  I hope her replacement is a big improvement. 

Dunno where you got that from 20 girls ? None have been here other than the girls we know 🙂

Also things are fine again between Bea and Mila, they were spending time on Milas bed last night together with Laura, Bea also slept the night in their bed.

28 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno where you got that from 20 girls ? None have been here other than the girls we know 🙂

Also things are fine again between Bea and Mila, they were spending time on Milas bed last night together with Laura, Bea also slept the night in their bed.

Sorry Fagen, I made 2 mistakes there.  The first was trying to skim these posts, start some lunch and unpack my suitcase all at once.  I'm one of those that can't walk and chew gum at the same time without screwing up.  Second I should have considered the source of the comment and I would have known it was BS.  Here is what Sergio wrote:  

I think this is the record, 10 girls completely naked, now we wait for B1 and we do en plein.  I should know better than to even read his posts.

I'm glad to hear Mila and Bea are better now.  

I also misread about Laima leaving.  It was Bea that was mentioned.  Not that it matters a lot, they are interchangeable as far as I am concerned. Both a waste of a good room.  

•  

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry Fagen, I made 2 mistakes there.  The first was trying to skim these posts, start some lunch and unpack my suitcase all at once.  I'm one of those that can't walk and chew gum at the same time without screwing up.  Second I should have considered the source of the comment and I would have known it was BS.  Here is what Sergio wrote:  

I think this is the record, 10 girls completely naked, now we wait for B1 and we do en plein.  I should know better than to even read his posts.

I'm glad to hear Mila and Bea are better now.  

I also misread about Laima leaving.  It was Bea that was mentioned.  Not that it matters a lot, they are interchangeable as far as I am concerned. Both a waste of a good room.  

•  

I think Noldus said a couple of days before that Laima is leaving also next week.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

I think Noldus said a couple of days before that Laima is leaving also next week.

Let's hope RLC can bring in a couple of girls that are going to liven things up some. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

What, nobody wants to be with Mila anymore  ???   I guess she brought that on  herself when she played the field with B1 and staying angry at Bea. Spit goes up but always come back down.

Many times she likes to stay alone in her bedroom away from the rest of the girls, she doesn't like their company i guess.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

BBQ tonight? Cam 4.4 is UM. And now I have problems open cams in Mila's room

I think you might be right, I saw them outside walking down the stairs Diana but sadly the backyard cam is offline.

Laima been eating with them I think, they are on the Terrace now.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think you might be right, I saw them outside walking down the stairs Diana but sadly the backyard cam is offline.

They have been in the back yard by the grill.  Those BBQ ribs didn't materialize out of thin air.