R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Now i remember who Mara boyfriend looks like..an slight older Joey Lawrence😅.joey lawrence joe longo GIF

Hi ze81. You've admitted an IQ of 42 (on a good day), you're more 100 points behind me. But what's much more important, you have empathy, so you're clearly not disfunctional. I will continue to donate points when I agree. Hope the wind comes from the back when you're on a bicycle. LOL

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hi ze81. You've admitted an IQ of 42 (on a good day), you're more 100 points behind me. But what's much more important, you have empathy, so you're clearly not disfunctional. I will continue to donate points when I agree. Hope the wind comes from the back when you're on a bicycle. LOL

😁,thank you north."but what's much more important,you have empathy",glad to know i am not an psychopath😎.Didnt notice you donate me point,very kind from you part,thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😁,thank you north."but what's much more important,you have empathy",glad to know i am not an psychopath😎.Didnt notice you donate me point,very kind from you part,thanks.

Come on you're a good guy, let's live happily here, we share the same interests. Only a few doesn't.

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

Come on you're a good guy, let's live happily here, we share the same interests. Only a few doesn't.

Always living happily is boring,life needs some spice from time to time.vincent price devil GIF.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

20.12  Kristy and Alana back. To ze81: the spice is the men in this apartment. They get eaten by the girls, I love it. LOL

"The spice is th mens  in this apartment,they get eaten by the girls",That's specialy true in Mara case,the girl loves to take control and dominate,what a girl!!Joey better never left her,she is an keeper.

• Like 1

Is still strange to look at this house and see what goes on sometimes,they all in kitchen making dinner,talking and having snacks,Mara boyfriend is also in house in bedroom playing guitar.Big contrast from last year,two years in this house and no doubths the changes(at least some of them)were for better.Would say..Kristy and Mara..Right on!Rosa and Alana..many doubts.