R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

52 minutes ago, northguy said:

Playing music in living room. Is there anywhere else on RLC you find this atmosphere. NO.

Of course yes..in Angie motel travel agency blankets unlimited rlc house/motel.ha ha lol GIF.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So much lag,special at this time of night the stream in rlc become always unbearable,and it's going on for weeks,didn't seen any info in rlc page,neither an apologize nothing😔.

have you contacted the rlc support for this lagg problem? I did today but the problem continue for the moment on some cameras,

more we are to contact the rlc support and more is good

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

have you contacted the rlc support for this lagg problem? I did today but the problem continue for the moment on some cameras,

more we are to contact the rlc support and more is good

Since weeks even months I am sending to support screenshots with standing stream and console script. The stream stops mostly at :00 seconds in the timestamp and the console says: server problem.

I will do it as long  until they will give 30 days replay at least.

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

Since weeks even months I am sending to support screenshots with standing stream and console script. The stream stops mostly at :00 seconds in the timestamp and the console says: server problem.

you are living a pipe dream if you think that's ever going to happen!

27 minutes ago, spielo said:

ok,I see I am not alone to have all this problem,sometime it's working good and 5 mn later it's lagging very bad, it happens frequently everydays in the end of the day,

the only answer I got is:  "is it better now" ! my answer is sometime yes sometime no they have clearly servers problem for me

and when I ask for compensation days I have no answer !

• Like 1