B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

That prude is out yes but she is still here so not sure what the hell is going on other than she is looking for a private apartment.

Ginger is a stay-at-home girl now most of the time, I think she cut down her clubbing nights with that prude and even stopped the afternoon gym trips etc. Not sure how active is Kelly but I agree both Ginger & Kelly need to find common interests or maybe go out with Angelina as a trio when she does not have appts. Hanging out with prude is like hanging out with the devil. I really wish for this apartment to have a CLEAN RESET WITHOUT THE PRUDE IN IT PLEASE.

I won't ask why Ginger has stopped doing things with Sera, I'm just glad she finally has.  She deserves much better and I hope she finds that with Kelly.  I hope Kelly turns out to be a great addition to this stagnant apartment.  I really like Angelina but from what everybody says she isn't into girls and is just there to further her modeling career so I don't expect to see anything there.  I think Ginger is definitely into girls but has had zero luck with Sera.  If Sera hurrys up and gets the F out then maybe Ginger and Kelly can get closer and closer.  I know it's wishful thinking but it sure would make things better for us voyeurs. 

I know this is off topic but I'd sure like to know what went on in B4 a few nights ago.  I've read some posts I don't understand about Lorraine and Blair and Jaya and Rus and without the replay for that day I can't picture what went on between who or whom.  

il y a 48 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I won't ask why Ginger has stopped doing things with Sera, I'm just glad she finally has.  She deserves much better and I hope she finds that with Kelly.  I hope Kelly turns out to be a great addition to this stagnant apartment.  I really like Angelina but from what everybody says she isn't into girls and is just there to further her modeling career so I don't expect to see anything there.  I think Ginger is definitely into girls but has had zero luck with Sera.  If Sera hurrys up and gets the F out then maybe Ginger and Kelly can get closer and closer.  I know it's wishful thinking but it sure would make things better for us voyeurs. 

I know this is off topic but I'd sure like to know what went on in B4 a few nights ago.  I've read some posts I don't understand about Lorraine and Blair and Jaya and Rus and without the replay for that day I can't picture what went on between who or whom.  

Jaya & Rus is simple. Jaya decided to play loud music in the middle of the night in the LR when most were asleep after the party. Rus decided to save the day (or night) by coming down to tell Jay "no you don't". He took the 2 portable speakers from Jaya, of course she resisted, followed him into Elvira & Adelita's room and gave a shout b4 she left. And then later, she sobbed a little on the couch, Diane took her up to her room, she sobbed again b4 being coaxed to sleep.

57 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

1) Blair and Loriane set up a show. Eventually, Blair persuaded Loriane to use her dildo properly and not just fake. Loriane use dildo at Blair. (Looks like Loriane like it, because she had an open dildo bate this night)

2 ) When it comes to Jaya, she became super drunk and wanted to party. For some reason she wanted Diane to lie down in her own bed (where Elvira and Adelita lay and slept). Jaya woke them up and made them move up to Elvira's bed. But Diane wouldn't go to bed with Jaya.
 (Diane was far from sober herself)

Jaya got angry and went up into the living room, put on very loud music (everyone else had left, except for the new girls and Diane who were in the master bedroom). Rus woke up and went up into the living room and took off the Jaya speakers. Jaya followed him down into the bedroom and screamed at him. She behaved like a bitch. It all ended up with Diane taking her down in her bed and leaving her. She passed out there immediately.

later Diane went to bed next to Jaya (who slept).
The next morning they both laughed about it all.

Phu....

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1) Blair and Loriane set up a show. Eventually, Blair persuaded Loriane to use her dildo properly and not just fake. Loriane use dildo at Blair. (Looks like Loriane like it, because she had an open dildo bate this night)

2 ) When it comes to Jaya, she became super drunk and wanted to party. For some reason she wanted Diane to lie down in her own bed (where Elvira and Adelita lay and slept). Jaya woke them up and made them move up to Elvira's bed. But Diane wouldn't go to bed with Jaya.
 (Diane was far from sober herself)

Jaya got angry and went up into the living room, put on very loud music (everyone else had left, except for the new girls and Diane who were in the master bedroom). Rus woke up and went up into the living room and took off the Jaya speakers. Jaya followed him down into the bedroom and screamed at him. She behaved like a bitch. It all ended up with Diane taking her down in her bed and leaving her. She died there immediately.

Diane sat down next to Jaya (who slept).
The next morning they both laughed about it all.

Phu....

Thanks for clearing that up.  I thought maybe Rus and Jaya got something going together.  Isn't she the one who was playing around with Rus and Kylie about a month ago in B3?  Right after I first subscribed I think.  So she got drunk and made an ass of herself and Diane got her in bed but nothing happened?  Too bad, I would have liked to see them get friendly.

OK so Lorraine and Blair played dildo fun together?  Where was Mike?  

It sucks having pneumonia and missing all the good stuff.  Now I'm back and probably nothing good will happen again.  My shitty luck. 

How did things turn out for Elvira and Adelita and those Botox injections they got?  I hope nothing bad happened to them.  I also read the 2 girls in Mila's room are lesbians but haven't done anything at all yet.  Is this true?  Sorry for so many questions.

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks for clearing that up.  I thought maybe Rus and Jaya got something going together.  Isn't she the one who was playing around with Rus and Kylie about a month ago in B3?  Right after I first subscribed I think.  So she got drunk and made an ass of herself and Diane got her in bed but nothing happened?  Too bad, I would have liked to see them get friendly.

OK so Lorraine and Blair played dildo fun together?  Where was Mike?  

It sucks having pneumonia and missing all the good stuff.  Now I'm back and probably nothing good will happen again.  My shitty luck. 

How did things turn out for Elvira and Adelita and those Botox injections they got?  I hope nothing bad happened to them.  I also read the 2 girls in Mila's room are lesbians but haven't done anything at all yet.  Is this true?  Sorry for so many questions.

1) Yes the same girl - she rejected the fun in B3 when Kylie invited her to a HJ with Rus

2) Mike is never part of anything, except to get their daily doses of sex  (well he got some massage in B4)

4) I think E&A are fine now. The new girls will probably grow stronger. They must have a little drive-in. One used dildo (under the quilt) while the other sat next to her in bed the other day, so I think we'll soon see some show from those too