B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #5

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

This is just stupid they have to use flashlight to go to the toilet, RLC needs to fix this power issue once and for all.

if you haven't learned anything by now Fagen, i feel sorry for you!  RLC doesn't care and will never fix the power or the hot water or anything else.  They have and always will continue to put a band aid on the problem.  How long has the streams been like shit on RLC??  It's a rhetorical question so you don't have to answer it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, merz28 said:

no wonder Gina took a beer for the road then.  However, I always thought it was a 30 minute commute?  maybe it was B1 to B4 is 30 minutes?

It's 40 to 45 mins one way if there is no stops involved.  Noldus' time is way off!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

It's 40 to 45 mins one way if there is no stops involved.  Noldus' time is way off!

nope, you are wrong 😉 50-60 by car -1 hour and 40 minutes by bus/metro

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, merz28 said:

B4 under a convient UM now

LOL that should have been taken care of when they first discovered that nobody in the house knew how to reset a freaking breaker.  RLC should be hung up by their toes and thrashed until they almost bleed to death!  I mean, as much as this has happened in the past, don't you think there should be a laminated sheet of paper with step by step instructions taped to the door the breaker panel is in of how to reset the breaker to get the power back on........it's pretty damn simple I would think!!

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

nope, you are wrong 😉 50-60 by car -1 hour and 40 minutes by bus/metro

no sir, I have seen a video of when Nora picked up a couple of girls from B1 and the time it took for them to go from B1 to B4 was around 43 or 44 mins.