Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not we. Apparently you are the only one thinking you saw something...

I know you didnt see anything --You thought she left and came back--Did you see her yelling at him and bawling her eyes out --Did you see him just giving her a stone face and offering no comfort what so ever? If you didnt see these things say so---He was an asshole to her --very cold blooded --It isnt a day old yet so it is readily available to look at since you missed it

Just now, sr71gn said:

I know you didnt see anything --You thought she left and came back--Did you see her yelling at him and bawling her eyes out --Did you see him just giving her a stone face and offering no comfort what so ever? If you didnt see these things say so---He was an asshole to her --very cold blooded --

I totally think it is pure speculation coming to this conclusion when you do not understand or know what the argument was all about... 

Did you see her bawling and yelling at him?Did you see the stone face he kept through the entire incident? Did you see her grab a large bunch of clothes and stuff them in a bag and put it at the door? Do you not have an ounce of common sense? I speculate she was very upset with him and i saw no love for her in the way in totally stone cold handled her-- Do you have any other possibilities to explain it?

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Did you see her bawling and yelling at him?Did you see the stone face he kept through the entire incident? Did you see her grab a large bunch of clothes and stuff them in a bag and put it at the door? Do you not have an ounce of common sense? I speculate she was very upset with him and i saw no love for her in the way in totally stone cold handled her-- Do you have any other possibilities to explain it?

As you don't know I do not know too.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As you don't know I do not know too.

Obviously you never have to problem solve in your life --I know how to consider all possible answers and reject the ones that dont make sense--So unless you can give me some intelligent reason for not believing what is very apparent  I wont be responding anymore to questions about Sergio and Melissa-'s disputer