Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO this was one of the best nights ever at this site--What completely fooled me was Krista she wore this big blue sweatshirt tied around her waste so i really couldnt see what she had on--Then early on in the kitchen it looked  like Andrew was trying o reach under her like she had a skirt on under that blue sweatshirt --- Later and through most of the evening I saw him putting his arm around her and appeared to be really trying to put the make on her--I couldnt really get a good look at her but at one point she was sitting on the couch beside Andrew and when she half stood up he picked up the back of the short skirt she was wearing revealing a very nice ass covered by an almost nothing thong---then during one of the games they were playing Melissa and Aaron took off her skirt --She had on just the thong panties and she had been hiding a great sexy body all night---What a sleeper!--She had me completely fooled up to that point --Then it appears she gives in to Andrew"a sweet talking and they go to the bedroom -- At that point she became another Alexandra--Who could have known?  While fucking Andrew Aaron laid down beside them while Alexandra was sucking his cock--Aaron kissed her and appeared to rub her pussy while he was getting his cock sucked and she was getting fucked--What a night!-- i thoroughly enjoyed it --One thing is for certain-- Krista is the real deal and she made the night a great one

• Like 2