B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

53 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Anyone knows when that f...ing couple  Rus and Kylie will go back where they belong   IN B3 ???  Untill then we should boycott this apt..

You don't like Rus and Kylie ?

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Elvira had the house put UM so her and Adelita could have sex with Kylie and Rus in private on her next to the last day there.....way to go Elvira, you are no different than 95% of the other Barcelona girls!!  I bet there are plenty of people counting the minutes until you leave!!

Well counting you I think the number is up to about 1

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You don't like Rus and Kylie ?

I like Rus and Kylie just fine.  As long as they stay in B3 or visit B2.  That way I don't have to see them because I won't watch those apartments.😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2100 On time -- Pam Show

She does put on a good show of that amazing body but I wish she would get more into working with a partner.  I know Olya for one would be willing.

This is a post for the late great Cheesy One. (Cheesehead51)

We miss you brotha but you are better off.  Your last favorite girl Elvira is leaving B4, I remember how you took a shine to her right away and let everyone know that. 

You didn't get to enjoy her entire stay but I know you would have liked what she and Adelita have become.

So for you my friend I will wish Elvira safe travels in your absence. Think of you often. You are missed on CC.

Your friend Charlie. 

Cheers!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Anyone knows when that f...ing couple  Rus and Kylie will go back where they belong   IN B3 ???  Untill then we should boycott this apt..

My guess is they will stay tonight yet and leave after Elvira leaves tomorrow.  That will at least give Kylie one more chance to get in Elvira's panties before she's gone.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

My guess is they will stay tonight yet and leave after Elvira leaves tomorrow.  That will at least give Kylie one more chance to get in Elvira's panties before she's gone.

And Rus a chance to into all the other girls panties. 😂