B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

It looks like a nice party is coming in B4 this evening. It was a real nice one last night too. You never know what might happen, Kylie, Olya and Diane ❤️ are some wild and fun-loving girls.

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The way they are pouring the drinks already, it won't be long and they will really Happy again with all they drank last night.

they started to drink when they woke up this morning 😉 

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they started to drink when they woke up this morning 😉 

2 full days of drinking ought to give an effect on their bodies tonight. That sounds promissing! 😉 For me anyhow, you know.

Mornin gents.  I had company over last night so I didn't get to watch any of RLC or read the forum until this morning.  I'm wishing now that I hadn't done either.  I'm not going to waste much time commenting on last night because after reading your posts my comments would fall on deaf ears anyhow.  I will say that in my opinion it was pretty pathetic.  Something that never should have happened in the first place and then thanks to Kylie it just got completely out of hand.   There is nothing wrong with a going away party in the living room but when Kylie took it up to Adelita's bed with Rus and Elvira and Adelita and then they all grivitated up there then it all went to hell.  

There was nothing real life about last night.  Not a thing.  A wild sex party with a bunch of drunk and stoned girls and one guy who............well enough of that.  You all saw it.  Like I said my views on it obviously aren't shared by most of you who thought it was super fantastic.  

By the time I finished skipping through the replay and reading all your posts I see it is all starting over again this morning.  I hope you don't mind if I don't watch it.  I had enough of it.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Mornin gents.  I had company over last night so I didn't get to watch any of RLC or read the forum until this morning.  I'm wishing now that I hadn't done either.  I'm not going to waste much time commenting on last night because after reading your posts my comments would fall on deaf ears anyhow.  I will say that in my opinion it was pretty pathetic.  Something that never should have happened in the first place and then thanks to Kylie it just got completely out of hand.   There is nothing wrong with a going away party in the living room but when Kylie took it up to Adelita's bed with Rus and Elvira and Adelita and then they all grivitated up there then it all went to hell.  

There was nothing real life about last night.  Not a thing.  A wild sex party with a bunch of drunk and stoned girls and one guy who............well enough of that.  You all saw it.  Like I said my views on it obviously aren't shared by most of you who thought it was super fantastic.  

By the time I finished skipping through the replay and reading all your posts I see it is all starting over again this morning.  I hope you don't mind if I don't watch it.  I had enough of it.  

I certainly wasn't super fantastic.  However it did have some entertaining moments.