Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

The way it has developed is because there has been violence safe! As much as Mellissa says no. They'd been screaming and pushing all night until that limit came when VH cut all radical!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well she said, No, but then why would VHTV take them offline? Surely VHTV isn't censoring their site simply because people are upset and agitated. That's pretty fucked up if that's the case.

I would say if they didn't had remove lika&carter minutes before they wouldn't have done nothing here.. because for the time passed between they went outside (last time i saw) and apartment disappear was all really quick 

• Like 1

I would rather have Alexandra than Melissa Sergio. They are the most boring couples ever to be in this site. Their sex is boring..everything is boring.They put me to sleep...zzzzzz

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks para aclarar  😉  Espero que se resuelven con bastante rapidez y Alexandra obtener llama la atención sobre sus comportamientos recientes 

Forgive me for being indiscreet but... Does Alexandra have the blame for everything? Please don't be sexist! If Aaron had been a good gentleman, he would not have allowed them to come to this point. They're both the same as guilty!!!

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Forgive me for being indiscreet but... Does Alexandra have the blame for everything? Please don't be sexist! If Aaron had been a good gentleman, he would not have allowed them to come to this point. They're both the same as guilty!!!

Didn't say she had the blame for everything, but all this recent problems have her on the main role of the action.. To me is she the one creating this conflicts. because nothing bad is happening and suddenly she create a crisis and start crying or yelling or knocking doors violently 
I didn't see you blame alexandra for nothing in your last posts.. are you being sexist?? 
I don't have sound all the time and sometimes is low.. but never heard aaron talk with the same volume and "violence" that alexandra talks to him 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No dijo que tenía la culpa de todo, pero todo esto tiene su recientes problemas en el papel principal de la acción .. Para mí es ella la creación de este conflicto. porque nada malo está pasando y de repente se crea una crisis y comenzar a llorar o gritar o golpear violentamente las puertas 
no vi culpa a Alexandra para nada en sus últimos mensajes .. estás siendo sexista ?? 

I think you misunderstood me, I said the guilt is both, not just Alexandra or Aaron. It may be that Alexandra started all this, but Aaron could not have continued... as they say in my country, two do not fight if you do not want... And by the way, I can be anything but sexist friend! I respect your opinion in front of everything.

Just now, dstjern said:

Not saying he should but he has used three women since he has been in the new house. He was trying for fourth tonight. I say Aaron is just as guilty as Alexandra.

I was talking about a move on Melissa.. Not about what happen after. The limits with Melissa already was stablished in the beginning 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes for sure they were at the ready, but still, are they really taking apartments offline because a girl is upset and freaking out and her "boyfriend" takes here out of the apt? If so, that's pretty fucking lame if you ask me. Taking an apt offline because things are just getting too emotional. WTF? Nope, I call bullshit on that.

(My guess) Or they had the finger right in the button to close.. or if something happened had to be before the arguing