Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

i never realized I was paying into a site controlled by flaming liberals--Where is vhtv located?

Liberals? To me liberals sound like people tolerating a lot and not flaming at all. At least that's the definition of liberals in German. What you mean are the conservatives I guess 😉

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Liberals? To me liberals sound like people tolerating a lot and not flaming at all. At least that's the definition of liberals in German. What you mean are the conservatives I guess 😉

Liberals try to control other people - freedom is only what they think is freedom-Their influence has a;most destroyed our country but thank God Donald Trump became president ---But they are doing every possible thing they can do to bring him down

27 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Liberals try to control other people - freedom is only what they think is freedom-Their influence has a;most destroyed our country but thank God Donald Trump became president ---But they are doing every possible thing they can do to bring him down

Lol sorry but what has VHTV to do with Donald Trump? I won't start again what I think of him because that would be completely off topic again. Let me just say I completely disagree but don't want to discuss it further here

• Like 2

"Liberals? To me liberals sound like people tolerating a lot and not flaming at all." You are the one who didnt accept my definition of liberal-and discussed it futher here--I was merely describing my definition of liberal with an example from my own country

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

you & trump. your nose is so far up his ass i don't know how you still breathe.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

"Liberals? To me liberals sound like people tolerating a lot and not flaming at all." You are the one who didnt accept my definition of liberal-and discussed it futher here--I was merely describing my definition of liberal with an example from my own country

alternate facts.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

drink some more kool aid. you'll soon be visiting him in jail.

I love your facts --I take it you are another flaming lib-hopefully you dont live in America