Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you live in opposite land. but don't worry. if your hero can fire anyone that doesn't do what he wants until he becomes king donald how long do you think that you will last? you really need to face reality. but i won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. just continue on with your fantasy world.

Our president is given certain rights by our constitution and one of them which he didnt exercise was to fire Mueller --Go back to grade school and learn about our system of government before you make such ridiculous statements

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Our president is given certain rights by our constitution and one of them which he didnt exercise was to fire Mueller --Go back to grade school and learn about our system of government before you make such ridiculous statements

.keep watching trump tv in fantasyland. i'd feel really bad if you had to suddenly face reality.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

.keep watching trump tv in fantasyland. i'd feel really bad if you had to suddenly face reality.

You seem to know nothing but to yak about fantasy land--You really ought to try to pull yourself back into reality--you seem to have jumped the track somewhere