Clothes on Clothes off #1

SPYING 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

THE  BEATLES GIRL...BAD TSHIRT EVEN THOUGH THERE FROM LIVERPOOL                                                  oh I forgot nice pussy        

and yes you can sit on me face      

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 6:11 AM, TBG 150 said:

This isn't that same girl, Spy. This one has a tat on her right side belly, whereas in all of the hundreds of previous pix she does not. The nipple and aureole on this girl are round, the other are elongated. This girl has piss flaps and the others has a tight ax gash with almost nothing visible even spread-eagled. This ones teeth are even different. 

But jeez, Rollex, to say I shouldn't even be here is a stretch, ya think? Some clothing adds a little mystery to the picture. Like when you see a girl with nice little panties on, you wonder just what they are hiding. Sometimes when they take them off, two pounds of piss flaps fall out and you get that 😲 moment. Other times you look and can't wait to delve in there and get a taste.  We all can't be the same.

My favorite part of this thread is in the pictures, I get to see a lot of feet, not just the legs where the picture is chopped off. 

I for one do appreciate the efforts that it takes to upload all of these pix. I'm still pages and pages behind in the others.

of course its the same girl

before/after.....stop nit  picking

bet you have a magnifying glass looking at every pic looking for imperfections

get a grip lad

On 5/3/2019 at 9:08 PM, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.                                                                                      A HEAVENLY BODY

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.                                                                                               from her head to her toes

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:08 PM, SPYING 1 said:

On 5/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

this is what happens when the fuz (slang for police)catch naughty women 

you get your mug shot taken

clothes on clothes of by a lesbian copper

On 5/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.                                                                                      A HEAVENLY BODY

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.                                                                                               from her head to her toes

1 hour ago, dave moore said:

of course its the same girl

before/after.....stop nit  picking

bet you have a magnifying glass looking at every pic looking for imperfections

get a grip lad

Good Lord. I comment on ONE female and the peanut gallery comes unglued.

Dude (lad) get your own grip. Look back at the many comments you placed quoting Spy's pictures. There are untold ALL. CAPS. WITH. A. PERIOD. AFTER. EACH. WORD. that can get really annoying to the reader.

We are well aware of who each other is. We don't need someone 5000 miles (8047 km) away telling us the program.

And it IS NOT the same girl.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Good Lord. I comment on ONE female and the peanut gallery comes unglued.

Dude (lad) get your own grip. Look back at the many comments you placed quoting Spy's pictures. There are untold ALL. CAPS. WITH. A. PERIOD. AFTER. EACH. WORD. that can get really annoying to the reader.

We are well aware of who each other is. We don't need someone 5000 miles (8047 km) away telling us the program.

And it IS NOT the same girl.

yo dude same girl ( should have gone to spec savers )

yo dude don't get you're budgie smugglers in a twist

yo dude we need a  woman/girl to sort pic out or spy 1 for you

yo dude it's a bit of fun/banter,if I've offended any women or girls in pics( sorry for that ) please let me know

yo dude Liverpool to Florida is 4253 miles( 6845km )

finally chill out lad,take a chill pill (blue or red)or just smoke some maryjane dude and watch the sun go down (maaaaan).

HAVE A NICE DAY DUDE(LAD).😀😀😀😀😀

u.s.a. u.s.a  u.s.a. u.s.a