Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You really have cut me to the quick cos I really respect everything you say and now you have hurt me deeply.I don't know if I will ever recover.You have always been so kind and gentle.😢😢😢

Lol l've cracked it at last then, if at first you don't succeed try try again eh loool.

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Lol l've cracked it at last then, if at first you don't succeed try try again eh loool.

I think you will be struggling to crack @Dave 27 as he is like a merry go round and goes round and round and round. No one knows when he will stop.😂GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm sure you are and very helpful as well,Avatargate was a big deal to me and I don't forget.I am curious though Susan Boyle? Who lives about 30 miles from my home actually.I am surprised you have even heard of her.Care to expand?

She has one of the most famous youtube video and would say probably the most famous one concerning to talent shows! So a lot of people outside your little village knows her 😁😁
She participates this year on "The Champions" version of American Got Talent

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Who the fuck sent that post.No way would I ever say any of that.Somebody's at it.😀😀😀

No need to feel embarrassed my best pal as today I am going to be nice to everyone including you my bestest bestest Scottish neighbour so have a jolly good day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think you will be struggling to crack @Dave 27 as he is like a merry go round and goes round and round and round. No one knows when he will stop.😂GIF by FirstAndMonday

I would so love to agree with you Just gonna have a day of loving my neighbour even if he is Dave lol. Ooh nearly slipped into bad habits then lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No need to feel embarrassed my best pal as today I am going to be nice to everyone including you my bestest bestest Scottish neighbour so have a jolly good day.

@Dave 27 quick phone for the ambulance or the psych ward.🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Aw that's beautiful I'm really touched,that could only come from a wonderful Devonian living in Somerset.Such sweetness all the way from the South West.How long do Mutual Admiration Societies usually last?😏😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

BTW Just,a piece of useless Info:That song is one of my pet hates in music.THE PITS.Jmo

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Aw that's beautiful I'm really touched,that could only come from a wonderful Devonian living in Somerset.Such sweetness all the way from the South West.How long do Mutual Admiration Societies usually last?😏😏

Possibly not very fucking long but am doing my best 😁😁😁

• Like 1