B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

All three are leaving tomorrow

I can't say I'm disappointed to hear that.  I just hope we get 3 new girls that will be more interesting and fun to watch.  In the 4+ months I've been here this apartment has had a track record for being boring as hell.  I called it the Kindergarten class with the residents before these 3 because of the stupid things they did.  These 3 girls haven't been near as bad for stupid antics, they have just been boring in my opintion.  I know that opinion isn't shared by a lot of you but different strokes as they say

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I was hoping that the cams or server or whatever would be better today but it doesn't look like it.  At least in the Barca apartments. I don't know about any of the other ones

Yes still some lag in the barca apts. today

Just now, Fagen said:

Yes still some lag in the barca apts. today

I wonder if RLC is ever going to blow the cobwebs off it's coin purse and get this problem fixed or if it's going to be like this forever now.

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

This fxxking Antonia, flew all the way here from her homeland to watch GAME OF THRONES?????

Just stay the fxxk home next time please, WTF.

lol wuut? She is packing while watching, I havent seen her watch it before. But whats so bad about that? Girls have always watched movies and videos while staying here, look at the girls in b4 now watching tv.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

lol wuut? She is packing while watching, I havent seen her watch it before. Whats so bad about that? Girls have always watched movies and videos while staying here, look at the girls in b4 now watching tv.

Yeah but look who you are talking about in B4.  That's all Grace and Tori have done since they arrived.  Oyla is down there now but that's not the norm for her.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Yeah but look who you are talking about in B4.  That's all Grace and Tori have done since they arrived.  Oyla is down there now but that's not the norm for her.

I know was just saing that in the past the girls were always watching tv in the evening in b4, or they were watching movies on their laptops in their rooms, always been like that, and first time I see Antonia watching GOT so not sure why he would give her hate for that, or maybe he just dont like GOT lol. Also she is packing so he will get rid of her soon.

il y a 2 minutes, Fagen a dit :

lol wuut? She is packing while watching, I havent seen her watch it before. Whats so bad about that? Girls have always watched movies and videos while staying here, look at the girls in b4 now watching tv.

You don't get my point do you?

I am making the comparison that she should have stayed at home if she wanted to do all these things too without providing the viewers any good fxxking content.

From the 1st day, these girls are a mistake made by RLC. This girl Antonia looks good on the eyes at the beginning but provide zero rate of return for our subscription fee.

And people were complaining about B2 being a nudist colony. Now, it is an apartment with 4 walls.

I hope fxxking RLC stopped getting their dicks sucked and start making smart choices about the girls they bring in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I am making the comparison that she should have stayed at home if she wanted to do all these things too without providing the viewers any good fxxking content.

From the 1st day, these girls are a mistake made by RLC. This girl Antonia looks good on the eyes at the beginning but provide zero rate of return for our subscription fee.

And people were complaining about B2 being a nudist colony. Now, it is an apartment with 4 walls.

I hope fxxking RLC stopped getting their dicks sucked and start making smart choices about the girls they bring in.

It is hard to please all, look at the previous girls Gina and the twins, running around naked most of the time, still people complained about them, so tuff choice for rlc to find someone everyone likes. Though I can think of some but not sure they want to come back.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Couldn't agree more.  B2 has gone from a kindergarten class to a dead end road.  We need some voyeur friendly residents for a change to make this apartment worth watching again.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Couldn't agree more.  B2 has gone from a kindergarten class to a dead end road.  We need some voyeur friendly residents for a change to make this apartment worth watching again.

In the way they acted (Gina and the twins) I dont see them much different than the girls in b1, though I like Pam and the girls more than I liked Gina and the twins.