B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah that would be something if you like seeing an empty apartment all the time!

Oops didnt think about that, though Jasmin didnt go out to party as much as them.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wonder if RLC is ever going to blow the cobwebs off it's coin purse and get this problem fixed or if it's going to be like this forever now.

it will be like it is forever.  RLC are some cheap bastards.  They are already scraping the bottom of the barrel with the girls they are hiring.  What makes you think they are going to fix their server issues!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

it will be like it is forever.  RLC are some cheap bastards.  They are already scraping the bottom of the barrel with the girls they are hiring.  What makes you think they are going to fix their server issues!!

I know.  I can shit in one hand and wish in the other and you can guess which one will get filled first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

It is hard to please all, look at the previous girls Gina and the twins, running around naked most of the time, still people complained about them, so tuff choice for rlc to find someone everyone likes. Though I can think of some but not sure they want to come back.

Trueeeeee....Personally I would like to see Sofie, Irina and Jasmine back

my tenth sense tells me that maybe we will see old glories in this apartment, even this time RLC amazes me, I wonder what he said to these girls when he made the contract to make them work here

• Like 1

It is a nice alleviation for me,the 3 furniture present in the apartment B2 will soon be pulled out and i m sure RLC will not pay a lot for moving expenses...
Now it only remains to wait what shabby surprise will concoct us RLC for the continuation of the adventures of this slackly abandoned apartment,to my massive regret...

Miserables RLC's A-holes...:biggrin: