Asia & Hakeem - Pictures (2019)

On 5/27/2019 at 3:24 PM, sabrina said:

Asia is aware of her african boyfriend screwing other women in the appart. Its all in the scene. And even lets say that  if its not in the scene, she does go out isn't it ? she should have friends who watch RLC too

and would have surely briefed her of the happenings in the appart while she was away. But I opte for the first. Good stage play.

Is that a picture or am i blind?

8 hours ago, viccy said:

is that a picture?

2 hours ago, viccy said:

Is that a picture or am i blind?

Are these pictures? Here are the first two lines of the first post on the
first page of every RLC picture topic. These are the rules for all picture
topics.

This Thread is for Pictures & Comments Relating to the Pictures

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted.

The posts you complained about were commenting on posted pictures.
You were not commenting on posted pictures. The other comments
were posted within the rules of this forum. Yours were not.

The RLC video topics also have the same rules.

I hope this is helpful.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, sabrina said:

In general Yes.. Davids are Christians or jews.. with some exceptions.  But we dont base on exceptions .We base on the general. And no..... Hakeems are not christians or jews in general.

No one said Hakeem was a christian.  The original assumption was that he was a practicing Muslim because of his name.  Hence my response.  I'm not talking about the origins of the name, I'm talking about people actually practicing the faith, which was the basis of the original post.  To assume that in general, all people named David are practicing Christians or Jews is so far from the truth that I don't know how you could have said such a thing.  Almost every David I've ever known practiced no religion at all.  Lastly, you should know that generalizations often lead to erroneous assumptions.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Are these pictures? Here are the first two lines of the first post on the
first page of every RLC picture topic. These are the rules for all picture
topics.

This Thread is for Pictures & Comments Relating to the Pictures

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted.

The posts you complained about were commenting on posted pictures.
You were not commenting on posted pictures. The other comments
were posted within the rules of this forum. Yours were not.

The RLC video topics also have the same rules.

I hope this is helpful.

Thats not a picture either.

5 hours ago, p4design said:

No one said Hakeem was a christian.  The original assumption was that he was a practicing Muslim because of his name.  Hence my response.  I'm not talking about the origins of the name, I'm talking about people actually practicing the faith, which was the basis of the original post.  To assume that in general, all people named David are practicing Christians or Jews is so far from the truth that I don't know how you could have said such a thing.  Almost every David I've ever known practiced no religion at all.  Lastly, you should know that generalizations often lead to erroneous assumptions.

WRONG...COMPLETELY....WRONG. And with that I close this topic.

• Like 1