Asia & Hakeem - Pictures (2019)

1 hour ago, Hans Jensen said:

típica señorita español! Siempre listo para el sexo 

Aclara lo que acabas de escribir, y si te equivocaste pide perdón a todas las mujeres españolas. PAYASO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hope85 said:

Señorita ESA No Es Española y Pensar Que las Mujeres Españolas faciles hijo es "mucho pensar":guay:

Lo se que esta chica no es española, pero fíjate en la afirmación de este tonto, " señorita típica española"

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, madwolf33 a dit :

i knew they were not a couple of the start now if RLC would see it and kick them out

RLC have no idea who lives in their apartments and never monitor the cameras so they'll have no idea what's going on.  How about dropping an email to [email protected] and let them know your suspicions.  I'm sure they'd appreciate your efforts in cleaning up this mess.

EDIT:  To all those who didn't get it, all of the above is pure sarcasm.  Of course RLC knows everything that goes on in the apartments - to suggest that RLC didn't see that they weren't a couple is a ridiculous suggestion, so I decided to make fun of it.  A wasted effort, clearly.

47 minutes ago, franklin said:

RLC have no idea who lives in their apartments and never monitor the cameras so they'll have no idea what's going on.  How about dropping an email to [email protected] and let them know your suspicions.  I'm sure they'd appreciate your efforts in cleaning up this mess.

i did that years ago about a guy beating a dog in eva's place i forget their names. i took pics and sent it to them and i got banned. never gave them another dime. same with cam caps i jsut to pay here every year until they changed the format before you scroll down and you could tell if anyone posted anything new. now you have to open every single page to see. to much trouble thats why i miss so many videos i only look every few days now.