Asia & Hakeem - Pictures (2019)

1 hour ago, van the man said:

Recuerdo ese incidente. Quería matar a la vagina. Estaba mal. Consumidor de drogas. Fue llamado Rus con Katya. Ella era increíblemente hermoso y era un pedazo de mierda absoluta. Incluso conseguir lanzado fuera VH

Katya para mi gusto es la chica mas hermosa que paso por RLC

15 hours ago, viccy said:

Please stop talking! this section is for pictures and pictures only! post pictures or talk in general discussion

That's not exactly correct. Comments about posted pictures are allowed
and they were commenting on posted pictures. Read the first post on the
first page of any RLC picture or video topic for the rules.

4 hours ago, franklin said:

RLC have no idea who lives in their apartments and never monitor the cameras so they'll have no idea what's going on.  How about dropping an email to [email protected] and let them know your suspicions.  I'm sure they'd appreciate your efforts in cleaning up this mess.

What mess?

Btw...I think it's a bit of a leap to say that RLC has no idea who lives in their apartments. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i did that years ago about a guy beating a dog in eva's place i forget their names. i took pics and sent it to them and i got banned. never gave them another dime. same with cam caps i jsut to pay here every year until they changed the format before you scroll down and you could tell if anyone posted anything new. now you have to open every single page to see. to much trouble thats why i miss so many videos i only look every few days now.

??Just click "Unread Content" in the upper right hand corner and it will show all new posts since your last visit.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, tripod2 a dit :

What mess?

Btw...I think it's a bit of a leap to say that RLC has no idea who lives in their apartments. lol

It looks like the concept of sarcasm in replies has yet to reach this forum.

over your head joke GIF

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tito216 said:

Katya para mi gusto es la chica mas hermosa que paso por RLC

I agree, Katya is the most beautiful of all RLC girls, but her sex with Ruslan was terrible. Katya did not know exactly what she should do, and Ruslan had no idea of how to satisfy a girl. Katya cried loud during sex, maybe she was too dry and had pains.

• Like 1