livingroomcam 1 now called 2 and locket for paying visiters !

Guest ferrymaat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NullBurner

This is one of the darkest days in our history!!!

But I'm not surprised. It was just a question of time that they lock the living room.

Guest Mac867309

I lost interest a long time ago.  They are all boring.  Turning off cameras will just re-enforce this feeling.  I check camcaps to see if anything exciting happens like strip poker with a group of people, an orgy or cheating etc...  Normal everyday life if fun for a short time... or if they would rotate them out after a couple of months and get fresh meat in there then it might help.

I lost interest a long time ago.  They are all boring.  Turning off cameras will just re-enforce this feeling.  I check camcaps to see if anything exciting happens like strip poker with a group of people, an orgy or cheating etc...  Normal everyday life if fun for a short time... or if they would rotate them out after a couple of months and get fresh meat in there then it might help.

Just a reminder, it's not a free sex site. It's called Real Life Cams because that's what it's about. If you are only interested in free sex, just type that in google, and you'll be pumping your shotgun in a matter of minutes. 

I'll just post something that everybody has probably already noticed.

But just in case, anybody else notice every apartment has 3 free cams now? If they were going for 3 free cams with this lock, I would have picked the hall cam. Nothing important there anyway.

On a side note, their apartment is under maintenance. Maybe some other cam to replace the newly locked one? Or maybe moving stuff around so that the free cams are actually useful?

"UNDER MAINTENANCE".....Well let's see what develops from this.  Any guesses?  My theory is they are rearranging the cams. Or, they are having a meeting with Isabel and Marcelo telling them to cool it on the sex in living room so much.