livingroomcam 1 now called 2 and locket for paying visiters !

Guest ferrymaat

Excellent thoughts too. You would think that RLC would put in a few more cams to the pay areas and make them of much better quality. As it is, they are as grainy and out of focus as the ones in the free areas.

I wonder if there is a site out there that would give something like investor stats on the company. P&L statements and what the gross revenue and expenses are of running the site. If they're giving away anything such as rent, it has to be a fairly big expense sheet along with server fees. I also wonder what they have as a gross membership as far as revenue goes.

You figure with a world population of 7.1 billion, even if they were to score just 1 million subscribers, which would be less than half of 1%, thats $30 million /month.  $20k/month in expenses and I would say they're doing pretty damned good. But I'm just pulling numbers out of the air here. I have no idea of what they really are.

reallifecam.com is 1 year 7 months old. It has a global traffic rank of 7003 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site reallifecam.com has a Google PageRank of 0/10. This website is estimated worth of 19,262$ and have a daily income of around $ 620.00. As no active threats were reported recently by users, reallifecam.com is SAFE to browse.

http://worldipdomain.com/reallifecam.com.html

It appears that their ratings are going down considerably since they changed the cam in Isabel & Marcelo apartment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I wonder what happened to the site in March to cause the off the chart spike? It had to be something good. I started haunting it in June and found this madhouse in August.

The one thing this site did was take all of the fun out of hoping for a quicky panty or tittie shot. Lora was the first one I caught coming out of the bedroom one morning naked and Mighty Mouse and her idiot were the first ones I saw hitting it on the couch.

Guest Squirrel

Interesting. I wonder what happened to the site in March to cause the off the chart spike? It had to be something good. I started haunting it in June and found this madhouse in August.

The one thing this site did was take all of the fun out of hoping for a quicky panty or tittie shot. Lora was the first one I caught coming out of the bedroom one morning naked and Mighty Mouse and her idiot were the first ones I saw hitting it on the couch.

RLC got mentioned and linked to on a 4chan.org/b post in March and zillions of people known as "/b fags" checked out RLC as a result.

4chan has a worth of $2,053,023;  a traffic rank of 736, which means that it's much more beefy than either RLC or CC by a long shot. It's a playground for just about everything, including troll breeding and Anon, but it does have some very respectable sub-boards. DO NOT LET YOUR MOTHER VISIT THIS SITE. ;)

http://worldipdomain.com/show.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.4chan.org%2Fb

not only mentioned & linked, but a login and password were given out. It was at this point that RLC changed programming & killed all the scripts people were using to watch free as well as some nice multicam programs. This is why there was a subscription spike the end of March.

Guest Squirrel

not only mentioned & linked, but a login and password were given out. It was at this point that RLC changed programming & killed all the scripts people were using to watch free as well as some nice multicam programs. This is why there was a subscription spike the end of March.

Good. Maybe 4chan script kiddies and Anon will also do this with the Obamacare site until those lamer idiots at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, the IRS, and the NSA start taking Internet privacy and human rights seriously. (Which they won't.)

PS: I'm blind to logins and passwords and script-postings, so I didn't notice those postings. We who live in the wild lands of the Internet learn quickly to ignore such dangerous temptations. Nothing is free and there are no entitlements here. RLC & Camcaps deserve the fruits and nuts they are clever enough to gather...

RLC & Camcaps deserve the fruits and nuts they are clever enough to gather...

Which one am I? A fruit, or a nut.

If you say fruit, I'll come huntin you.

Save that for those left coast dwellers.

]

Good. Maybe 4chan script kiddies and Anon will also do this with the Obamacare site until those lamer idiots at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, the IRS, and the NSA start taking Internet privacy and human rights seriously. (Which they won't.)

yeah,  what he ^ said

Guest Squirrel

Which one am I? A fruit, or a nut.

If you say fruit, I'll come huntin you.

Save that for those left coast dwellers.

Sorry dude, I ain't got the meat on me worth the lead.

But I do have some vodka and a great pool table. Stop on by. Before hurricane season. And before the death panels stamp "DENIED" on our request for medical services...

Otherwise, I'll see you in hell, bro. Hope they have decent pool tables down there...