Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

Just now, Gudari said:

In addition to not having a camera in the garden because they are not supposed to have it for the neighbors, have cojido the bad habit of going out of cameras continuously! This apartment goes from bad to worse... If you were a paid member Habriá sent a ticket immediately! Sergio now angry with them surely for this reason.

I can undestand you do not like that. Maybe @MelissaSergio will put up a cam there in the future. I do not know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Puedo undestand no le gusta eso. Tal vez @MelissaSergio  aportará una leva allí en el futuro. No lo sé. 

Best they can change apartments, I do not like this from the beginning because of its distribution and the placement of the cameras. I also think that this apartment has begun its decline...

Just now, Gudari said:

Best they can change apartments, I do not like this from the beginning because of its distribution and the placement of the cameras. I also think that this apartment has begun its decline...

Well when there is a nice big area outside this could be cool for outside parties. As it is a house we do not know how big the surroundings are. I agree with you in the last appartement there were less blindspots. So far this place is not bad though. Some adjustments needed I agree 👍

• Like 1