Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sorry for the question... Are there problems with previews or have they only been deleted for free users? Does anyone know anything?

When I want to get an image, I reduce the speed of the internet and get an SS until the preview is released.😁

By the way, now that the room camera is free... Are you going to spend all your time in the hallway or in the rooms? It is a real shame that the tenants themselves have control of the cameras and use them at their whim!

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Desculpe pela pergunta ... Há problemas com as visualizações ou elas foram excluídas apenas para usuários gratuitos? Alguém sabe alguma coisa?

I am paying, I have this problem too.

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sorry for the question... Are there problems with previews or have they only been deleted for free users? Does anyone know anything?

Previews are not working since maintenance is over. Better make a ticket. 

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Okay, that's the answer I needed, thank you! I do not understand the answer that has given me life 90...

I'm sorry I couldn't explain. I'm an electrical engineer.I reduce the speed of the internet and let the preview go late and I capture the photo I want.😂

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I'm sorry I couldn't explain. I'm an electrical engineer.I reduce the speed of the internet and let the preview go late and I capture the photo I want.😂

this is what I do for free cameras to capture pictures properly.Just wanted to tell you.

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

Lo siento que no podía explicar. Soy un engineer.I eléctricos reducen la velocidad de Internet y dejar que la vista previa de ir tarde y capturar la fotografía que quiero. 😂

I think that's a good friend, but the question wasn't that. I just wonder if you are currently working thumbnails or previews...