Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

The preview works on my computer.

No they aren't, or you will see them here on this photo that you put because. Gudari is talking about the bar

27 minutes ago, life+90 said:

pqka.png

What you have (well in reality the images are the same ones, just show in different places) it's the previews at left side (and not the 6 previews in the screen)

Just now, Sparkles said:

No they aren't, or you will see them here on this photo that you put. Gudari is talking about the bar

What you have (well in reality the images are the same ones, just show in different places) it's the previews at left side (and not the 6 previews in the screen)

Previews on left side are showing but do not refresh at all

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Previews on left side are showing but do not refresh at all

That part i didn't observe.. but still according to VH the problem is not yet solved, so it's expected that minor things could be corrected in the background with the system running 

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I do not see any preview at all and I have the box marked. Exactly like the image of Sparkles.

You have the previews for each apartment at left side - you can swap on top (the red buttons on my photo) for text or images (you may call it also thumbs, but the images are the same that appear in the bar on the screen - when the system is running ok). Since i don't use that bar, i'm fine with it 😁

751258499_bandicam2019-06-1301-19-16-797.thumb.jpg.f0f30cfc548e9ddaffca149b6a8a51be.jpg

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Usted tiene las vistas previas para cada apartamento al lado izquierdo - se puede cambiar en la parte superior (los botones rojos en mi foto) para texto o imágenes (puede llamarlo también pulgares, pero las imágenes son los mismos que aparecen en la barra en la pantalla - cuando el sistema está funcionando muy bien) 

751258499_bandicam2019-06-1301-19-16-797.thumb.jpg.f0f30cfc548e9ddaffca149b6a8a51be.jpg

yes, right! Those yes, of course! But I mean the bottom, the horizontals. They're not working for me.