Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It seems to me Alexandra is getting quite boring and if Aaron and Melissa dont hook up a few times this site is going to go under....

Well it does seem that Melissa enjoying touching and playing with Aaron more than with Sergio... What ever makes them all happy.😊

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

That’s the case everywhere on VHTV and all voyeur sites for that matter. There is a an audience and those cams make money. I guess what happens now is that all of Anna’s talent will move back and forth doing parties every day and they will continue to get most all of the attention from the people here on cc. No one seems to care much for the other apts unless something new happens, some controversy happens, for a joke, or some tech issue occurs. Anna and Alex rule VHTV and CC. The rest are boring, camstars, druggies, or liars, who apparently no one would miss if they were dumped. 

Hmmm all the other places are free to do parties too. It's not the fault of people posting here that other places don't do it or just rather boring.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

No one here much cares when they do. Ruta, Bonnie, Sina, quite a few others have parties and lots of guests. They do pretty much the same thing, but for whatever reason no one seems to care much for them. These 3 apts of Anna's dominate cc by a very large margin. I don’t think there is anything those other apts can do to change that. These 3 are popular and for reasons I listed above the others are chopped liver. 

Feel free to post pics there. I post pics for fun. Not for work. So when I don't want to post pics for these places you just have to accept it...

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m not asking you to do anything. Each person is here for their own reasons I know that. Just making the observation that these 3 apts of Anna's are very dominant on CC. With the exception of a few posters here who post series of caps, there is essentially no one really following any of the other apts. Just pointing that out. No need to defend anything and I’m not trying to start something, but yes i do think it’s unfortunate. Just making a comment about the state of cc. Surely you cannot deny that these 3 apts are getting the lion share of attention here. 

Of course and they deserve it as there is constant action, no drama, no drugs and violence, no people getting paid for visiting and  just cool people having fun. And good cams and lighting too. Makes the mixture these places deserve the attention

• Like 1