Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Alisa said:

hi everybody.. I haven't talked to you in a long time.. how are you?"

I'm fine and it seems to me that you are in perfect shape too.
When do you enter the new apartment?
Will you live alone or with Monica or some other person?
See you soon Alisa. A grat kiss.

22 minutes ago, Alisa said:

hi everybody.. I haven't talked to you in a long time.. how are you?"

I feel like a person whose best friends stabbed them in the back a hundred times and are laughing while they die! Thanks for asking! 

I'd ask you the same, but you have the right manager so I know perfectly well already that you are doing quite well. Have fun! 😘

1 hour ago, Marble said:

I feel like a person whose best friends stabbed them in the back a hundred times and are laughing while they die! Thanks for asking! 

I'd ask you the same, but you have the right manager so I know perfectly well already that you are doing quite well. Have fun! 😘

Were you deceived by your friends?

1 hour ago, Alisa said:

Were you deceived by your friends?

You could say that. Of course they'll say it's the other way around, but I know better. I know what happened and why it happened. I'm vindictive as hell though and I give back what I get and more. In the end it's just sad. 

Don't be fooled into thinking anyone here gives a shit about you though. Voyeurs are by nature deceitful and cunnning. Love, fleeting at best. The moment you fail them for their ends, they'll abandon you in a heartbeat and will happily toss you into the trash bin with the others who came before you. I know how this works. It's all ugly dressed up to look pretty so that people feel better about what they are actually doing. 

Take care!