Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

8 hours ago, franklin said:

15.33 - Another guest couple arrive who I've never seen before.  Can anyone provide information?

I have no information (I just watch them a few Min. before the went out)but I saw them before at least once and the guy was few times 

Il y a 2 heures, meta100 a dit :

That did not go well before she went to the guest room and got dressed.

IMHO, the problem with Jewel is that she takes so long to do anything when sexy-time is on the cards.  Last night, Dick could not have made it more obvious that he was ready for fun with Jewel.  She then spent so much time in the bathroom, kitchen, running around, etc. etc. that by the time she climbed into bed with Jane & Dick, they were both so tired of waiting that nothing went any further.  Even this morning, Jewel's timing when she hit on Dick was terrible - he was still so sleepy that he could only make half-hearted moves to give Jewel a simple fondle.  Then a series of alarms went off that halted even that.

Jewel - if you're up for it in the future, JUST DO IT!!!

• Like 1

Hi all, New Link Just Added

Click left just above on my little avatar for direct access to the link ^^  / Cliquez à gauche juste en haut sur mon petit avatar pour accéder directement au lien ^^ ^^

^forrest gump running GIF

Have a nice day

Hi franklin, i think it's a global scénario, she make Dick hard cock ans after she run since 2 mounths, we can only one thing ... waiting. For exemple when Dasha are back and live with Masha & Sasha, it's few mounths past, before we have the  threesome some of us waiting for. Only one solution stay tuned it's what RLC want "Buisiness first"

Hail CC

Serata strana, con Jane che voleva che la piccolina si facesse aventi e Dick imbarazzato, pauroso.... anche quando è andata in vasca lui non è andato oltre a lavargli la schiena, poi è tornata in camera, ha parlato con Jane (che gli ha fatto un piccolo pompino) e quindi è tornato in bagno ma non ha osato andare oltre...

Stanote tutti e tre sul lettone, stamattina Jane li ha lasciati soli ma ancora è frenato, giusto un palpatina e 4 baci.

Poi quando la ragazza è scappata al lavoro, scopata con Jane che ha un unizio di mestruazioni.Adesso appartamento vuoto.....