Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

TK2 trying to get V interested in a game of "Mr Wobbly hides his helmet", but she's not having any of it. 😁

I wonder if V has been taking cock-blocking lessons from Eva?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

There are too many people in and out of this apartment for the limited time I have to watch.  Who are V and TK2?

Oh, where to begin?  Miss V is this chat's name for a big-boned gal-pal of Jane's, glasses, short hair. TK2 ("Top-Knot 2") is her skinny hippy boyfriend, who some suspect may be Dick's brother. As a couple they are somewhat sexually tied to J&D; Miss V once gave Dick a blowjob behind a locked bedroom door while the other two waited wondering outside. A few weeks ago Jane spent the night with TK2. He finger-fucked her but that was an end to it. My own feeling is that Jane, Dick, and TK2 are up for a full on foursome but V always demurs feigning sleepiness, when the moment arrives, but that's only my opinion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xenontrioxide said:

Oh, where to begin?  Miss V is this chat's name for a big-boned gal-pal of Jane's, glasses, short hair. TK2 ("Top-Knot 2") is her skinny hippy boyfriend, who some suspect may be Dick's brother. As a couple they are somewhat sexually tied to J&D; Miss V once gave Dick a blowjob behind a locked bedroom door while the other two waited wondering outside. A few weeks ago Jane spent the night with TK2. He finger-fucked her but that was an end to it. My own feeling is that Jane, Dick, and TK2 are up for a full on foursome but V always demurs feigning sleepiness, when the moment arrives, but that's only my opinion.

So after a few days away, Dick spends today away comes in with small talk but no love for Jane. No they have both gone off to sleep. 

Apparentemente nulla è cambiato, Sam dorme o fa ginnastica o è al lavoro,;Jane aspetta qualcosa  ( ieri niente di niente, ......) e altra cosa strana, >Dick è sempre solo con Jane, gli ospiti vanno via prima ( o vengono quando non ce' lui....)