Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

5 hours ago, franklin said:

Something is going down.  Dick is suspiciously VERY happy - he's made the bed, tidied the bedroom, set up mood lighting, and he's back to preparing food.  If he tidies the LR, he's definitely preparing for fun.

Could be sober (hic).... 🙂

There is something normal about their dysfunctional relationship that keeps them together. 

Dick si sforza di sorridere, ma quando è da solo è pensieroso e spesso guarda il cellulare... è uscito salutando con un sorrisone (falso) Jane: lei al solito nuda x casa, cosa farà oggi ? ci farà passare la noia che in questo momento gravita su questo appartamento che in passato ci ha dato un po di gioie...

• Like 1

Another girl guest in the apartment that's new to me.  Orange dress with boob peephole.  Anyone know more?

...and now trying on clothes with Jane in the BR.  Nice boobs, by the way.

That guest girl is not new...
She has already come at least once and she s not shy either,to her last visit she has take a shower and she s not afraid by the RLC cameras...
But maybe she s afraid about the big nasty D...

Who knows...

Stay tuned on RLC LAnd...:biggrin:

ASide

I notify too,she has a behavior that I will describe as a little weird, but who is not,in this so particular apartment,but she s an happy face girl style

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zzakary said:

That guest girl is not new...
She has already come at least once and she s not shy either,to her last visit she has take a shower and she s not afraid by the RLC cameras...
But maybe she s afraid about the big nasty D...

Who knows...

Stay tuned on RLC LAnd...:biggrin:

ASide

I notify too,she has a behavior that I will describe as a little weird, but who is not,in this so particular apartment,but she s an happy face girl style

Wow. That is a very accurate description Zak...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Wow. That is a very accurate description Zak...

I really enjoy her last visit at this apt because she s a totally free minded girl,as i love...

Btw,Charlie,i blush... :biggrin:

• Like 1

So Dick's weekend starts early with no return to home, Jane has an overnight visitor, but her stay pretty mundane after some quiet time she leaves at 3 pm.

We have not seen Jewel in more than a week she usually comes by. Maybe today. Will she return with Ms V's hippie boyfriend again?

With Jane leaving out maybe it's Dick's weekend in the apt alone and we'll see Katia's return and more or her and Dick. 

• Like 1