Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

14.50 - Dick has packed his sports bag and backpack with a lot more clothes and other stuff than usual.  I think we'll be down to Jane and whoever turns up to keep her company for a couple of days or more.

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like this couple is weird to no end!!

Even for swingers (and the label does fit!) they and their friends are WEIRD! It's impossible to guess where their boundaries are. Jewell's behavior can be (partly) explained by the fact that she's high all the time. Maybe some insights would be available if we only understood Russian.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

Even for swingers (and the label does fit!) they and their friends are WEIRD! It's impossible to guess where their boundaries are. Jewell's behavior can be (partly) explained by the fact that she's high all the time. Maybe some insights would be available if we only understood Russian.

all of these tenants can speak English to some extent and it would be better for the viewer if you could understand what they say.  when i used to watch RLC 85% of the time I had my volume turned off because I couldn't understand but two words they would say and that was Yes and No.

31 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Jewell is back, hunkered down on the floor of the hall.

is there nowhere else to sit in the apartment?  i honestly don't think i've ever seen the inside of this apartment lol.

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

all of these tenants can speak English to some extent and it would be better for the viewer if you could understand what they say.  when i used to watch RLC 85% of the time I had my volume turned off because I couldn't understand but two words they would say and that was Yes and No.

is there nowhere else to sit in the apartment?  i honestly don't think i've ever seen the inside of this apartment lol.

Oh yeah!  She'll sleep on the floor too. 2 beds and a great couch and she prefers a yoga mat.

I've heard Jane try to speak English and it wasn't pretty. Dick sometimes watches car and motorcycle videos in English but I've never heard him try to speak it. Some of the movies they watch are those cheap Russian half-dubs where the original soundtrack is left intact but is overlaid with one voice artist reading everyone's lines. Irritating when you download one by mistake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Oh yeah!  She'll sleep on the floor too. 2 beds and a great couch and she prefers a yoga mat.

I've heard Jane try to speak English and it wasn't pretty. Dick sometimes watches car and motorcycle videos in English but I've never heard him try to speak it. Some of the movies they watch are those cheap Russian half-dubs where the original soundtrack is left intact but is overlaid with one voice artist reading everyone's lines. Irritating when you download one by mistake.

i guess what i'm saying is, is they need a mix between English and the other languages in the apartments.  there should be a percentage of the apartments that the tenants speak English in my opinion, without it you are watching a silent movie if you don't understand what they are saying.  some tenants may be able to do it and some might not, but there should be some apartments that have English speaking tenants.

10 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

i forgot to comment on what I asked about.....man i'm getting old lol.

if she sleeps on the floor when there is couches and beds available, she is definitely weird!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i forgot to comment on what I asked about.....man i'm getting old lol.

if she sleeps on the floor when there is couches and beds available, she is definitely weird!

does she scratch behind her ears and lick her pussy too?  just kidding lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i guess what i'm saying is, is they need a mix between English and the other languages in the apartments.  there should be a percentage of the apartments that the tenants speak English in my opinion, without it you are watching a silent movie if you don't understand what they are saying.  some tenants may be able to do it and some might not, but there should be some apartments that have English speaking tenants.

Hakeem and Asia speak English. Watching him seduce an American teacher was a work of wonder.